*Update p20* Tims #43 200 Silverstone GP Edition

Got my new Oreca Exhaust System on the way, i know theres no videos ANYWHERE of what it sounds like so i'll be sure to post one once fitted,
At the moment i have the spoiler and side skirts, but have my new HID kit and LED side lights on the way and blackened rear tail lights...

Dont worry will do tomorrow, done 6600 miles and at the garage for some new tyres and had an accident last night so bumper getting repaired

Here it is with just Spolier and Side skirts on as aftermarket parts, be a week or two till my Oreca Exhaust gets here with Hids for the fronts and blackened rear tail lights

Last edited:
colt, mate i wouldnt do anything else to that silverstone .... your on border of "chavving it up" its a LIMITED EDITION only 50 made..... there is no need to change it, its perfect out the box mate .... it does look nice but doesnt look like the other 49 silvos pal. and be careful of the DEvalutaion as your modding a limited edition.

the spoiler is tasty tho :thumbup1:

Dont worry mate, I'm being VERY careful about chaving it up, but the Hids are because the current lights arnt really good! because renault should have put xenons in anyway! and the rear lights are standard, not those lexus style haha, just the glass blackened, but after just going for the engine upgrades, want to be able to change everything back to stock if i sell it, no cutting parts to fit aftermarket products haha but thanks only one in my country so hope it stays like that!

Got my new Oreca Exhaust System on the way, i know theres no videos ANYWHERE of what it sounds like so i'll be sure to post one once fitted,
At the moment i have the spoiler and side skirts, but have my new HID kit and LED side lights on the way and blackened rear tail lights...

Oreca exhaust bloody hell mate that will be loud . I know of a few shipped over here from via la france but all have been to loud for uk tracks ! and thats a static of 95 . . . are you keeping the cat and orginal silencer in center ? as i think this is the only way to keep it sensible level of volume :wink:

colt, mate i wouldnt do anything else to that silverstone .... your on border of "chavving it up" its a LIMITED EDITION only 50 made..... there is no need to change it, its perfect out the box mate .... it does look nice but doesnt look like the other 49 silvos pal. and be careful of the DEvalutaion as your modding a limited edition.

the spoiler is tasty tho :thumbup1:

makes not a bit of difference when it comes to selling anyway . limited edition or not on e there used there used belive me i know tried to trade mine in a few times only getting offered 14k max against 30k motors !

mod away mate , ill post a link to my thread so you can see its brother number 50 :wink:

Yeah there's no videos so wasn't sure on how loud so kinda had to just on what people said but by the sounds of that it's gonna be loud!! Haha hope the Manx police like it :smile: and yeah only doing things that'll fit already! Not cutting anything to make parts for etc, but I'll put a vid up of the exhaust against the stock and some flybys! :smile:

Yeah there's no videos so wasn't sure on how loud so kinda had to just on what people said but by the sounds of that it's gonna be loud!! Haha hope the Manx police like it :smile: and yeah only doing things that'll fit already! Not cutting anything to make parts for etc, but I'll put a vid up of the exhaust against the stock and some flybys! :smile:

My project thread here.

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17189

shame you ordered have you seen this ?

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20253

doesnt devalue the car whats so ever?....my dealer told me different ? you only been offered £14,000 for the silverstone?

Go on pistonheads mate! Says it all, 956 new clio rs £14000, and very nice! What aftermarket parts you put on it? Can't see all the pages I'm on my iPhone atm, and yeah I saw that thread and it looked pretty good! Have you got one? And which Is louder?

Go on pistonheads mate! Says it all, 956 new clio rs £14000, and very nice! What aftermarket parts you put on it? Can't see all the pages I'm on my iPhone atm, and yeah I saw that thread and it looked pretty good! Have you got one? And which Is louder?

yes its my car , yours will be infanatlly louder as you have ordered a race car exhaust have you ordered the single exit on e?