The have a moan thread - All welcome.

When you go to pay for fuel at the petrol station (normally privately owned ones like Murco) and are asked if you would like this or that. i.e Would you like 3 Cadbury Creme Eggs for £1. NO, if i wanted that, I would have already picked it up. I bought petrol, i'm spending money here, lets leave it at that, stop trying to mug me into spending more money.

The price of fuel

Hybrid cars they are ALL crap. No exception

David Cameron/ Nick "No self respect" Clegg. Seriously, I would be less ashamed if my job was giving David Cameron a handjob every day, than being Nick Clegg.

The amount of disabled bays at shopping centres. There's like 3000 at braehead! AND THEY'RE ALL FULL!! What with dandruff, dyslexia and sweaty feet being a disability in this sh!t country.

People who buy McDonalds meals and ask for diet juice.

People that think they're a ticket because they bought at 8 yr old X5/Range Rover with a private plate on it.

Last edited:
This is a general thing that irritates me but it just so happens is happened today.

Was stood at a lift at hospital waiting for it to come buttons lit up and then sone nurse comes and presses it again and then some guy comes around corner and stands there constantly pressing it. Honestly do they think me and my dad was just stood there getting thrills off watch the god damn door, passing the button constantly over ad over ain't gona make it turn up any faster.

The price of fuel

Hybrid cars they are ALL crap. No exception

David Cameron/ Nick "No self respect" Clegg. Seriously, I would be less ashamed if my job was giving David Cameron a handjob every day, than being Nick Clegg.

The amount of disabled bays at shopping centres. There's like 3000 at braehead! AND THEY'RE ALL FULL!! What with dandruff, dyslexia and sweaty feet being a disability in this sh!t country.

People who buy McDonalds meals and ask for diet juice.

People that think they're a ticket because they bought at 8 yr old X5/Range Rover with a private plate on it.

lol I always get a diet coke in maccy's. It's a taste thing though.

Oh yeah, talking of spelling!!

The miss-use of:

There; their and they're
Bought and brought

There's more, but can't think of them lol

Grammar, the difference between knowing 'their s**t' and 'they're s**t'...

Bought and brought is pathetic, they are completely different!! Retards!

I bought an lectric car wen I was at supper markat an too be honast I Dow no what theyem ona bout

Was following someone earlier who was doing 10mph under the speed limit, this is not a problem in itself, what infuriates me is that the t#sser then slowed down for a speed camera that he didn't need to slow down for.....

People who do NOT do 20 or 30 in those zones.

It's that speed for a very, very good reason.

Think every road round here is 20 cause the bloody wife don't go much faster;/

some rants from today......

People not indicating at roundabouts

people in the middle lane of the motorway not actually overtaking anyone

The missus being hormonal

Sunday carvery not having chicken or turkey

peeing down with rain all day just after i had washed the company car

on my mind having to drive to Scotland next week - again

Losing another bet just

Things that make your blood boil.

People driving in the fast/over taking lane on the motorway when theres no other cars near them. Then when you come up behind them they don't move over. (Usually tends to be BMW drivers and on this side of the water Southern Irish drivers).

People that drive along at dusk with no lights on in their cars.

GO ON GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST :wink: