The have a moan thread - All welcome.

I agree, there is a dual carriage way near me that often has one lane shut due to road works.

They place massive signs saying "use both lanes" and "merge in turn" but the sheep decide to leave the outside leave empty for 2 miles and all get into one lane leaving a massive tail back.

What infuriates me about this is I either get dirty looks from other drivers because In their eyes I'm jumping the extended queue that they have caused or even worse you get the knobhead who straddles both lanes 1 mile from the cones in the belief he's doing a good public service by stopping people going past.

If everyone used both lanes then used the zip method traffic flow would be maintained

I adopt a halfway house approach. I normally merge near the end but not at the very end. The best way is to look for a car that is almost certainly driven by a woman as they are more likely to feel intimated into letting you in.

I adopt a halfway house approach. I normally merge near the end but not at the very end. The best way is to look for a car that is almost certainly driven by a woman as they are more likely to feel intimated into letting you in.

Totally agree, I don't go to the very end but I'm certainly not falling in line 2 miles up the road and leaving an empty carriageway. :smile:

If the road workers wanted you to form single file 2 miles back that's where they'd have started the bloody cones! Tbh, it works in our favour though as other people's stupidity and do-gooder attitude saves us minutes off our journey :thumbup:

People who you have never met in your life on the telephone saying...

" Ok thanks, see you later bye! "

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME YOU FECKING IDIOT!

Last edited:
In order of appearance;

Political correctness.
Idiots.
Harrods.
Potholes.
Benefits (to wrong people).
Katie Price.
Bankers, their overrated and stupidly easy job, their salaries, the overinflated sense of their self-importance.
Health and safety.
Miserable people.
London buses.

Just random stuff people haven't said (i think)

-People who wear glasses with no lenses
-Spurs
-People who don't pick up dog sh't
-Ebay'ers who say they don't receive the item
-Root beer
-The corsa with the body kit and black wheels (trying to be a VXR)
-Slow internet
-Low battery

Merrrrr

Spambots
Threads posted in the wrong section for no reason other than laziness
People who cant tell the difference between loose and lose
:innocent::tongueout:

In order of appearance;

Political correctness.
Idiots.
Harrods.
Potholes.
Katie Price.
Bankers, their overrated and stupidly easy job, their salaries, the overinflated sense of their self-importance.
Health and safety.
Miserable people.
London buses.

Just random stuff people haven't said (i think)

-People who wear glasses with no lenses
-Spurs
-People who don't pick up dog sh't
-Ebay'ers who say they don't receive the item
-Root beer
-The corsa with the body kit and black wheels (trying to be a VXR)
-Slow internet
-Low battery

Merrrrr

YES!!! :thumbup:

Good effort gents, although I'm quite partial to a bit of Root Beer and don't mind The Yid Army...

In order of appearance;

Political correctness.
Idiots.
Harrods.
Potholes.
Katie Price.
Health and safety.
Miserable people.
London buses.

Lol, I had to read that twice, I thought it said Katie Brice (MikeLy's girlfriend) and thought what's wrong with Katie??

Lol, I had to read that twice, I thought it said Katie Brice (MikeLy's girlfriend) and thought what's wrong with Katie??

LOL!!!

Also fake nails/fake tan had to be on my list, and quite high up. I'm still trying to decide which one is worse though...

Girls who claim to be in the car scene because they like cars.... then **** every lad with a corsa that they can find

Ah yes, every town has at least one of those. Round here it's JDM rather than Corsa though.

Ours is/was stunning but a complete whore. Which is a shame because she used to be a nice girl before she turned into a gold-digger.

Ah yes, every town has at least one of those. Round here it's JDM rather than Corsa though.

Ours is/was stunning but a complete whore. Which is a shame because she used to be a nice girl before she turned into a gold-digger.

It's all about the money ...(-:

The endless fake charity bin bags shoved through my letter box wind me up. As do the Chuggers who want my bank details in the street... "Just £2 per month can provide a 20 mile fresh water pipe from the well to the village"

Tell em to jog on and move nearer to the f'in water

Floppy headed passengers on braking, gear changes and corners....sit still FFS

Lol, I try to ignore it now if they want to flop about and hit their head into the window then I let them. My g/f and her sister both suffer from floppy passenger syndrome haha

59519_10151427833735883_1329309319_n.jpg

This also makes my blood boil.... nobody cares how many likes you can get

Just noticed this, I can't believe people are still doing this cringey, awful waff.

A massive reason I don't use facegeek.

190793_1348479802764.jpg