The have a moan thread - All welcome.

A2ON

Platinum Member
It's Sunday , It's raining and i'm stuck here thinking about all the things that annoy you about modern life

Anything goes moan / rant about Fuel , cost of bread , your car , your wife m shopping etc let here them . I shall start

For me it is the people in supermarkets that seem blissfully unaware that when you do a £100+ shop that you may need one or two carrier bags. There is almost some sick perverted pleasure in them offering to help and then cramming and much hard and soft things into on bag as possible very ecofrienly but my bread is flat and crisps squashed !!!!

So come on have a moan . . . .

Last edited:
people that sit in the middle lane of a motorway for no reason!!! if i didnt have a nice car they'd get t-boned into the nearest ditch! :@ lol

Working for 5 years and counting in the same workplace, only for other staff members that have been there for the same amount of time to still not know my name. (I work in IT) So I see most people most weeks.

Being told my hoilday has to work around our network infrastructure upgrade. And the person telling me, buggers off 6 weeks during It.

Being CC'd into an email moaning about me and my staff not fixing something. Even though we did not know it was causing a problem....

I'm full of hate aren't I? :smile:

Probably going to sound stupid, but I let nothing really get me down. All the effort spent on being angry about something isn't worth it!!!!

I get slightly irritated by women (usually) in supermarkets at weekend who insist on putting their trolley across an isle, holding onto the handle while getting something off the shelf on the opposite side of the aisle, therefore blocking the entire aisle!!!! :s:s:s:s:s:s

And the dent in the bonnet in the 182, but that's being fixed in 3 weeks :smile:

Probably going to sound stupid, but I let nothing really get me down. All the effort spent on being angry about something isn't worth it!!!!

I get slightly irritated by women (usually) in supermarkets at weekend who insist on putting their trolley across an isle, holding onto the handle while getting something off the shelf on the opposite side of the aisle, therefore blocking the entire aisle!!!! :s:s:s:s:s:s

And the dent in the bonnet in the 182, but that's being fixed in 3 weeks :smile:

Mike I know what you mean..

Then when you move it to the side, so you can get through. They give you the worst look ever..

Oh yeah, talking of spelling!!

The miss-use of:

There; their and they're
Bought and brought

There's more, but can't think of them lol

Having to tip everyone who serves you in America! It's my money if you have given a good enough service il decide weather I tip you or not

I also really hate this "up-selling" every time you purchase some food out and about

3 hot wings for 99p , large this large that , and then in restaurants would you like this side or this side 3 for £5 blah blah blah

I will tell you if i want a side and or a desert :smile:

People who use their foglights in the rain... If it was ment to be used in the rain it would be called f'in rain light you muppets...

People who take a trolley into the self serve checkouts at tesco.

And last but not least, keyboard warriors on forums

I use my foglights in heavy rain.

It annoys me when peoplw use no lights and i cant see you.coming up behind me.

Oh yeah, talking of spelling!!

The miss-use of:

There; their and they're
Bought and brought

There's more, but can't think of them lol
Oh god yeah... Where, were, To, Two, too, and poor placement of apostrophies.

That there are no indi's over here:worried: £700 for a cambelt change which included 50% discount on labour and 30% discount on prices..

Txt spk!

Your and you're!

Bad grammar in general, the *******isation of the English language. Fair enough, not everyone is blessed with a brain and I accept that some people aren't the best at spelling. But a lot of it is laziness.

Gun fingers and fish lips on Facebook photos!

People from decent areas who think they're "ghetto" or "gangsta" or whatever because they've got a Dr.Dre album and a pair of Timberlands.

Lads who can't pull their pants up properly!

Girls who think that Orange is an appropriate colour for a human being.

Buses! Seriously, how the f?ck are they helping anything!?! I see so many with just four or five people on, it's a joke. They belch sh!t out and hold traffic up but we keep being told they're "good for the environment and are reducing traffic"...

Immigration. Don't even get me started on that one.

The misuse of religion or hiding behind religion to act like a massive c?nt.

Benefit cheats.

People who drive at 30MPH in NSL areas because they somehow think they have the right to self-police rural roads and then they get all beepy and flashy when you overtake them.

Supermarkets. Full of idiots, especially around Bank Holidays.

Big "hard" men in pubs/clubs.

Big "hard" men at football grounds.

People who mistreat animals or kids.

Basically, there's that much that p!sses me off to some extent that if I ever really spent any time worrying about it then Id have no time left for anything else.

I'm pretty laid-back and rarely get annoyed, but some things just really annoy/baffle me.

when you park as far away as possible in a car park so you dont get a door ding and when you get back, theres the oldest, most rusty piece of junk parked right next to you when theres the whole car park left!! pi$$es me off!