The have a moan thread - All welcome.

when you park as far away as possible in a car park so you dont get a door ding and when you get back, theres the oldest, most rusty piece of junk parked right next to you when theres the whole car park left!! Pi$$es me off!

yes! This!

Txt spk!

Your and you're!

Bad grammar in general, the *******isation of the English language. Fair enough, not everyone is blessed with a brain and I accept that some people aren't the best at spelling. But a lot of it is laziness.

Gun fingers and fish lips on Facebook photos!

People from decent areas who think they're "ghetto" or "gangsta" or whatever because they've got a Dr.Dre album and a pair of Timberlands.

Lads who can't pull their pants up properly!

Girls who think that Orange is an appropriate colour for a human being.

Buses! Seriously, how the f?ck are they helping anything!?! I see so many with just four or five people on, it's a joke. They belch sh!t out and hold traffic up but we keep being told they're "good for the environment and are reducing traffic"...

Immigration. Don't even get me started on that one.

The misuse of religion or hiding behind religion to act like a massive c?nt.

Benefit cheats.

People who drive at 30MPH in NSL areas because they somehow think they have the right to self-police rural roads and then they get all beepy and flashy when you overtake them.

Supermarkets. Full of idiots, especially around Bank Holidays.

Big "hard" men in pubs/clubs.

Big "hard" men at football grounds.

People who mistreat animals or kids.

Basically, there's that much that p!sses me off to some extent that if I ever really spent any time worrying about it then Id have no time left for anything else.

I'm pretty laid-back and rarely get annoyed, but some things just really annoy/baffle me.

Not much then mate.... Lmao

Hahahahaha I'm such a happy soul aren't I!?! :smiley:

To be honest, I know it's not perfect here in England but we could all be a lot worse off. I have a half-full outlook on life and strongly believe in Karma but I do like a good moan when I'm in the mood hahaha!

Women drivers - following a young girl round a roundabout and onto a slip road onto the dual carriageway. Just as we get on the slip road, she brake tests me! Ok so maybe I was closer to her than she thought I should be, but brake testing at 60mph isnt safe!!

Wanted to do a Nico and push her off the road. Wasn't happy!!!

I over took her on the duel carriageway after flashing and horning to show my displeasure and she's laughing with her dick of a boyfriend, which obviously wound me up more!!!

Learn to drive!!!! She was lucky that my girlfriend was in the car too otherwise I probably wouldn't have been the bigger man!!!

Think some people need to have a simple life.

I learnt some serious life lessons from watching this: CLICKY - I'm no religious person, but their outlook on life is amazingly simple.

One small moan. Fuel Economisers - 40MPH everywhere to "save fuel" :s:s:s

Think some people need to have a simple life.

I learnt some serious life lessons from watching this: CLICKY - I'm no religious person, but their outlook on life is amazingly simple.

reminds me of the film "kingpin" so funny :rofl:

Yeah, I try not to get too caught up on stuff too...

Moaning is like a rocking chair. It doesn't get you anywhere, but it gives you something to do.

the state of the roads round where i stay honestly i feel like i am driving the dodgems everytime i leave the house its an absaloute disgrace. 800 quid it cost me to get my off side ball joints and hub carrier done and lets be honest its because of the roads. RANT over

No, no, no he has a 3,000,000 bhp Ferrari or what ever he changes his avatar to this week.

People in general annoy me, if I could do everything myself I would live on an island all by my self :smiley:

Bad customer service, including not replying to emails.

People who cant help them self.

People who ask for your advice and ignore it, **** up and wonder why.

People who use trains.

Can you see a recurring theme here :tongueout: I could go on but I wont.

People putting a price in for sale adds.

People signing up to the forum and sticking a thread up asking general questions about 197/200s. The answers are always in the "Buyers Guide" FFS!

In general at the moment for me its:

- Petrol. When will the ****s in charge realise that if we all spent less on fuel through taxes, we would have more spare income to spend on other things and thus FIX THE ECONOMY. It doesnt take a rocket scientist, Look at Hong Kong for examples of how well an economy can flourish when little to no tax is involved. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Hong_Kong

- Society. Im only 28 and i already feel like i cant associate/relate to this country anymore, its a ****ing disgrace the state of "modern times" morals/values. Im sure every generation thinks the one that follows them is worse but i think we can all agree this is correct and things are getting worse as time goes on. My sister had her wing mirrors kicked off her car that was parked outside our house the other night by a "group of chavs". They are litterally out breeding us.

Erm yeah thats it for now, i know pretty big topics but there we go :smile: