TDF Remap Day

nah mine standard stocks with H&R springs on, even though handling improved, still get alot of roll and rebound on tight bends etc.

did you keep on your side of the road or did you at drive on opposite sides on the bends.

Personally I dont get on with lowering springs, I find they tend to make the ride crashy and make the rebound of the shocks to high. Our 182 had lowering springs on when we got it and I never got on with them so changed them to coilies.

I did some half and half and the bends I knew I could, but I dont do it unless I know its safe :smile:

i ad 40mm on me 172 and that wasnt that bad, i wouldnt say the 197 is harsh, it seems bouncy if you know what i mean.

i ad 40mm on me 172 and that wasnt that bad, i wouldnt say the 197 is harsh, it seems bouncy if you know what i mean.

yeah I know what u mean mate, as I said the 182 was like that when we brought it. You'd be going round a corner and it u caught a bit of a bump it used to bounce up, which isn't what u want when cornering quickly lol

yeah I know what u mean mate, as I said the 182 was like that when we brought it. You'd be going round a corner and it u caught a bit of a bump it used to bounce up, which isn't what u want when cornering quickly lol

yeh its more bouncy than bumping