TDF Remap Day

Hi All,

Just wanted to say a big thanks to those who attended the remap day today. Was a pleasure to meet you all and some good results attained all round.

Jonesy your car was definately a challenge but we got there in the end and with the biggest gain of the day!

Thanks again and hope to see you all soon! Maybe a 197.net rolling road day should be on the cards? :wink:

Best Regards
Matt - TDF

good to meet you to thanks for the advice and sorting out my airfilter problem, have ordered my itg panel filter so will get this fitted then ill give you a bell so you can check it again, cheers mate

Would be good but think keV just wanted to make sure he filled all the slots for you.
Would need a bit more time to organise a 197.net day.

I'd like to apologise again for blowing out at the last minute. Wanna get shot of the car soon and spending money on it would be silly.

Thanks very much Matt, nice to meet you......and kev for organising!
Really happy with the mapping, well pleased with the results.
To anyone thinking of getting their clio mapped, i would thoroughly recommend spending the money on a remap at TDF. Matt really knows his stuff....

thanks again,

Chris

Anyone got pics of the results? Would be good to see all the before and after power readings!

Sounds like you had a good day, if I'd had the money I would have come, but I still want to get mine mapped there at some point...

Here's the graphs as promised. We correct to SAEJ1995E which will generaly read a few bhp lower than a DD or similar rolling road on a 2WD car and around 5 - 6bhp from an older SUN RAM rolling road (based on our previous DD rollers and the very old SUN we used to use). As you can see the gains were good all round but I do think there is an issue with c197mojos 197 as it is a bit down on power from where it should be - looking forward to running this one again with the different filter etc. fitted to make sure we see the power I'd expect.

Graphs:

Jonesy - massive gain on the day as we found a few issues and resolved them.

R27.jpg

C197Mojo - possible inlet issue

197.jpg

CAM_55 - Lovely 197 Cup :smile:

197Cup.jpg

Best Regards
Matt

Last edited:
What about before/after figures?

Jonesy - nice gain there, but it would be interesting to see the figures before the remap. :thumbup:

Is there any calculation you need to do to get the bhp of the car then? They all seem a lot lower than I thought they would be?

Interesting results today as well regarding fairly standard cars and power. We had a very strong 197 make 190bhp ATF/160 ATW.

I'd definately like to see Joneseys car again if possible as I can't help but think there is an underlying issue from the off that is hurting peak power. I think C197Mojo is back in this week to see what difference changing the airbox has made.

It seems to be that there is a good 10bhp difference between fairly standard engines. What would be great is if we could get a strong one and a not so strong one in to run back to back so I can log data from both and see exactly what the difference is! :smile:

Interesting results today as well regarding fairly standard cars and power. We had a very strong 197 make 190bhp ATF/160 ATW.

I'd definately like to see Joneseys car again if possible as I can't help but think there is an underlying issue from the off that is hurting peak power. I think C197Mojo is back in this week to see what difference changing the airbox has made.

It seems to be that there is a good 10bhp difference between fairly standard engines. What would be great is if we could get a strong one and a not so strong one in to run back to back so I can log data from both and see exactly what the difference is! :smile:

Matt let me know when u want me an I'll be more then willing for u to have a tingle around the car