tdf custum remap today

ryan197

POW right in the kisser
Platinum Member
went down tdf today had a custom remap. Started off at 193.6 bph@fly, once done finished of at 198.8 bhp@fly, gained about 10 bhp at 5500 rpm and 10 ib of torque round the same area. The car pulls alot smoother no flatspots. He said its the strongest 197 hes sin on standard cams. Highly recommended. Im happy 2 bits wit da results. Good bloke.

Have you got any other mods?

Mine made 191.4bhp after map and Matt said it was the strongest standard one he'd seen. Yours made a fair bit more than this so your's must be exceptional lol

pipercross filter, ktec pro performance 100 cell sports cat and cat back exhaust, matched inlets by jamsport (no ptfe gasket), destep/polished throttle body by myself and sfs imduction silicon hoses, also deboxed and open grill. Wat did urs make pre remap, standard?

went down tdf today had a custom remap. Started off at 193.6 bph@fly, once done finished of at 198.8 bhp@fly, gained about 10 bhp at 5500 rpm.

193.6 hp@ fly to 198.8 @ fly is an increase of 5.2 hp, not 10 hp.

Either way that's good results on a near standard car. I'd get the starting power at wheels and the mapped power at wheels though as it's the only accurate way.

193.6 hp@ fly to 198.8 @ fly is an increase of 5.2 hp, not 10 hp.

Either way that's good results on a near standard car. I'd get the starting power at wheels and the mapped power at wheels though as it's the only accurate way.

he will be quoting peak power and obviously it has gained "extra" lower down which does happen :hug1:

pipercross filter, ktec pro performance 100 cell sports cat and cat back exhaust, matched inlets by jamsport (no ptfe gasket), destep/polished throttle body by myself and sfs imduction silicon hoses, also deboxed and open grill. Wat did urs make pre remap, standard?

I wish I'd had my inlets matched before remaping, sounds like theres a decent improvement to be had there from what I read.

Mine was 186bhp before remap

yeh it 198.8 bhp peak power. Gain 10 bhp at about 5500 rpm where the power curve dipped, to make it a smoother. Sorry day make that clear. Car not standard as previously. With all mods no map was runnin 193.6bhp after 198.8bhp. Matt was quite chuffed. Told me the inlet matchin had made sum difference. Either way top bloke, knows wat hes on about, ada a great day down there, even a a tazz about in a ph1 172 which seemed pretty quick.

he will be quoting peak power and obviously it has gained "extra" lower down which does happen :hug1:

That's what happened when I put the catcams in the 182, only got 10bhp peak but got more of an increase lower down.

But that's a great result mate :smile:

Have you got any other mods?

Mine made 191.4bhp after map and Matt said it was the strongest standard one he'd seen. Yours made a fair bit more than this so your's must be exceptional lol

When we had a tdf day, mine made 190 standard and ryans (then) made 192 with a ktec zaust. Or he tells that to all his customers :wink:

Last edited:
hey up ry. can you pm the price of your remap and the price you paid to have the inlets matched as im lookin into gettin this done myself but dont know anyone round here thatd do the work for me.

Polishing and porting is on average 100 more than inlet matching but makes a massive improvement.

port and polishing of the inlet or you mean the head. inlets were more than matched up they were polished aswell. sending you a pm jamie