TDF Remap Day

Hi Jonesy - how are you fixed for next weekend? I have a Saturday afternoon free and I'll happily put some time into your car to see if we can't get it up a bit more.

Hi Jonesy - how are you fixed for next weekend? I have a Saturday afternoon free and I'll happily put some time into your car to see if we can't get it up a bit more.

Next saturday is all good for me mate :smile:, still think there is something holding it back then?? if so, surely it will be an animal once sorted?

Ooopps! Just noticed on C197Mojo's plot at I got my colours the wrong way around! I have a better plot of this one somewhere, will dig out and post tomorrow :smile:

i'll give u a call or e-mail during the week and sort out time u want me and stuff, and thanks sgsin matt, u the man

I just want to get the absolute best that we can from the cars that come through our doors! If it means we put an hour in here or an hour in there to make sure of this then I'm quite prepared to do it. All part of the service if you like :smile:

Too right Rich! As discussed there is so much variance car to car but I'm pretty sure Jonesys has more to give once some underlying issues are sold and C197Mojos car will definately give more!

What would be great is if we could get a strong one and a not so strong one in to run back to back so I can log data from both and see exactly what the difference is! :smile:

can use mine if its any good to you matt. Made 189.something I think.

Sorry to hijack,

So based on the graphs shown the 197 i take it doesn't actually make its claimed bhp?

The 197 is actuall 194bhp to start with. But looking at todays rr results, they're not far off their power. Ours was the loosest of the day and made 186bhp with no mods what so ever, so its only 8bhp down. Other standard ones where making more

hopefully once mine has the induction sorted mine mite run a better figure on the rollers

hopefully once mine has the induction sorted mine mite run a better figure on the rollers

I think thats a certainty chap! Although your wheel figures weren't far off Richs so I'll have a quick shufty round when you're back to make sure you've not got a slightly sticky caliper or similar that would be screwing up your fly figures - this is just one of the reasons I say always go off wheel figures!

We're doing a late one on Tues and Weds this week so happy to fit you in during the evening if you're about?

Cheers
Matt

Sorry to hijack,

So based on the graphs shown the 197 i take it doesn't actually make its claimed bhp?

I've seen 197's make as low as mid 170's stock and as high as 190 (which was a superbly healthy one yesterday). Wheel power figures are generaly between 150 and 160 - there is a big tolerance over what they put out as standard!

I've seen 197's make as low as mid 170's stock and as high as 190 (which was a superbly healthy one yesterday). Wheel power figures are generaly between 150 and 160 - there is a big tolerance over what they put out as standard!

the 190s yestaday wasnt stock thou, both had exhausts

mine was running 192.7bhp @fly, 162bhp @wheels, im running k tec pro performance cat back exhaust and 100 cell sport cat, and itg panel filter, definetly increased the peroformace of my car as i could tell. the other car with just a cat back (from what i could tell) had a miltek by the look of the tail pipes and that was 190bhp @fly.

Did any 200's get remapped? I'd be really interested to know how a standard 200 faired, and what was achievable through a staright map with out any other mods.