Sprint Hillclimb 197

I believe the error/fault is just disabled.
The ecu knows there's an issue, but it's prevented from illuminating the light to show that.

The second sensor generally is still required to be plugged in, as without one, there's a different fault code which appears.
Legend, thanks.

I was only wondering because when I get my decat I was wondering if I only need a straight pipe with a flared end or if it needs the lambda bung.

Had another good weekend out at the hills last weekend. Managed to get second on my last run which I was really happy with as the guy I got infront is quite quick! First place is a second and a half up the road with nearly double the power. Was aiming for 3rd, so delighted with second. This hill was Garron Point and it was the slippiest hill or circuit I have had the Clio on in dry conditions. Normally I cant get the back end to move at all, was a surprise (and scary) when it fired the tail out in first practice!

The last run was the closest I've come to binning the car as it pushed out wide on a deceiving right hander with a wall on the outside. I had committed and had the power on hoping the diff would pull me in, I couldn't lift or I would definitely have been in the wall. But it probably helped me make it such a fast run.

I think the Clio has to be the best handling car of its type, its just a pity a little extra power is so hard to get (and its probably a bit heavy).

IMG_4112.JPG

IMG_4111.JPG

IMG_4110.JPG

Was watching @burrellbloke's thread and he got some cup racer spec springs for his car. So I bit the bullet and done the same lol
I went for 450lbs front and 650lbs rear.
Front is about bang on for what the cup racers used, the rear is 75lbs-100lbs softer.

I'm a little worried that it will be too hard at the back for hillclimbs, but if thats the case I will use the 450lbs rear springs that I already have.
I think softening the front with the stiffer ARB will still be beneficial with either rear setup.

IMG_4159.jpeg