RS Clio 200 Gordini - Center Box Removed Vid - Pg.25

Now i am used to the 133, i switch the esp off straight away but last week i forgot to do it and found that when going round a round about quickly the front left was either braking or power was being taken away from the car to make it straighten up. I did it a few times just to make sure it wasnt me!! Much more fun with the esp off.

Standard pads are sods for glazing over, I would say that was your problem. Ive had it before where I've been driving round going softly on the brakes, gone to brake hard and there was nothing like they should, I couldn't even get the abs to kick in.
I went for a really good blast round a load of back road and doin some heavy stops from speed. Went home after about 30 mins to let the car cool down and the breaks where amazing again the next day

Your car looks the part!

Especially in Germany.

I wish next June wasn't so far away now :worried::worried:

My wife thought it would be a good idea to take a load of "arty" pics of me cleaning the car today. Had a 3 hour session this afternoon while the sun was shining. The car had seen about 700 miles of weather and rain travelling back from Nurburg to Birmingham. So out came the cleaning gear. Enjoy!

th_IMG_1097.jpg th_IMG_1099.jpg th_IMG_1100.jpg th_IMG_1102.jpg th_IMG_1108.jpg

th_IMG_1110.jpg th_IMG_1111.jpg th_IMG_1112.jpg th_IMG_1114.jpg th_IMG_1115.jpg

th_IMG_1116.jpg th_IMG_1118.jpg th_IMG_1119.jpg th_IMG_1123.jpg th_IMG_1124.jpg

th_IMG_1126.jpg th_IMG_1127.jpg th_IMG_1128.jpg th_IMG_1129.jpg th_IMG_1130.jpg

th_IMG_1131.jpg th_IMG_1132.jpg th_IMG_1133.jpg th_IMG_1135.jpg th_IMG_1137.jpg

th_IMG_1310.jpg th_IMG_1311.jpg

There we go. All done. :smile: There were actually 200 pics taken in total, but i had to cut the selection down considerably. Thanks to Gemma my wonderful wife for assisting all afternoon.

i used to use blue velvet too its cracking stuff. needs a 2 coats for it to really stay though. how u find it?

Apart from staining the fingers, its very nice. Thought i would give it a try. I used all the last tub of Lusso Oro. It goes on very easily, and isnt quite as hard as the Lusso Oro Hard Wax. So not as much work to apply. I loved the Lusso though, but this seems as good in comparison.

yeah it smells like berries though mate so its not a bad thing. i use supernatural on every1 elses car and BOS on mine lol. supernatural doesnt last long enough though for the money you pay i wouldnt recommend lol

Always been tempted to try Supernatural, but im sure i get just as good a finish with cheaper wax. I have a sticking point of about £35 for a tub of wax. If i was valeting/detailing for a living, then id buy more expensive stuff just to the customer felt more appreciated. But that would be all really.

yeah thats the only reason i bought the supernatural cus I detail about 10 - 15 cars a year bit of a side business and it just looks good when u get out the wooden box lol. at the end of the day like u say its only wax and tbh ive tried lots and they all do a similar job some are harder to apply some easier. I just want it to last forever though lol cus its bloody hard work

Sorry mate not a fan , Not aggressive enough for me . more like a little italian number lol