RS Clio 200 Gordini - Center Box Removed Vid - Pg.25

Just dont post on the Cliosport forum and try to ignore the closed minded people that fire negative abuse at it becaise of some minor white detaling parts. They are fantastic cars. Love mine.

New wheels tomorrow, will update with pics. :smile:

Well, here they are. Looks so much better now. Really happy with the wheels and the choice of offset, they fill the arches so much better now. Will get some proper non-iphone pics when the car is cleaned on its weekly Sunday detail.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Now the suspension has settled back down. Stance is perfect.

web.jpg

web.jpg

Much more clearance. Cleaning callipers will be easier.

web.jpg

Looks a lot better!! which I thought would be difficult! Glad I've gone for black wheels on my clio!! Look ace against the red :smile:

Thanks for comments guys. First modified Gordini? :thumbup1:

The car is standard ride height too. Oh yes, forgot to mention, need to order some bolt covers from the bay of e.

Looks a gazillion time better with those wheels on. Definatly the best looking Gordini I've seen.

Can't wait to get my pro race wheels now.

yeah they look awesome mate. i was gunna ask about ure gordini wheels but then saw the price :worried:

Lots of track days. :smile:

Gemma (my wife) has bought me a track day at Bedford GT on the 6th November through Javelin (in co-op with Club GTI) for my Birthday. Can't wait for that.

Apart from that, we are hoping to move closer to work. This will help keep the road miles down on the car too. (will walk to work instead)

As far as plans for the actual car, there arent any more really at present. I'd like an Oulton bolt in cage, just in case the worst happens. Any track day the car will be on, i will be having additional insurance as well.

Oh, i did forget one thing. Some DS2500 pads to replace the standard pads which glaze far too quickly.

I would love to go to town on it, KW coilovers, ARBs etc, but just dont really need to. If i could stretch to it at some point, another set of TD Pro Race 1.2 with some R888s would be very nice. But not essential to have fun.

Bedford GT circuit is great mate. plenty of run off if you get . . . . lets say a bit to confident lol . . . . .

I know ill get slated for this but DS2500 . . . . .. not much better than EBC reds for the price difference.

I like DS2500s from past experience though. So will be sticking with them. Not a huge fan of EBC brakes, although the yellows i had in my Mk1 Golf track car were ok.

Nice pic showing off the change in offset of the wheels too. Fill the arches much nicer.

web.jpg

Last edited:
10000000x better with the new wheels mate, really couldnt get on with the standard ones!

Get some pics up when you get it on track, would be nice to see one getting a thrashing:smile:

Wheels are a huge improvement. Paint the white bits black and it'll be miles better too.

Still can't understand these comments? Why don't I just chop it in for a standard 200 and be done with it?

There a pics in this thread already of it around the Nordschleiffe.

ha ha the wheels are awsome mate they go well with the car. i dont think ppl were a fan of the blue on the wheels thats all.