Personalised plates

Paid £250 Inc all fees for my J...ASE
Had the plate for around 10 years now
Got it from DVLA site.

Ure plate looks awesome jase I bet it's worth tinned more now have u had it valued?

Never really thought about selling the plate, wouldn't know who to ask for a valuation.

U can get them valued online free. U prob never sell but nice to know if u have made money on it if u know what I meen

I used to have S6TEV on my first car, I bought it for £250 and sold it with the car. Probably one of my biggest regrets as I was hard-up for cash at the time and sold it with the car. I don't know of anyway of tracing it back to see where it is now - and more importantly if the current owner would sell it to me!

Some good plates on here actually. Mine was quite lucky really, there was absolutely nothing else that looked like anything to do with my name or anything else I might have wanted! A reg plates are all gone really, so can't do anything with my first name.

My plate is 'X23 LYX'

My name is Liam Youngson and i was born on the 23rd. But i couldnt get M for may. The x's are just fillers NOT kisses :wink: haha!

Not bad considering 23 LY was 2.5k which i originally wanted.

My plate is 'X23 LYX'

My name is Liam Youngson and i was born on the 23rd. But i couldnt get M for may. The x's are just fillers NOT kisses :wink: haha!

Not bad considering 23 LY was 2.5k which i originally wanted.

23 LY would be NICE! I still want 82 SW (1982 SEAN WHITE) but it's near on 10k :worried:

I used to have S6TEV on my first car, I bought it for £250 and sold it with the car. Probably one of my biggest regrets as I was hard-up for cash at the time and sold it with the car. I don't know of anyway of tracing it back to see where it is now - and more importantly if the current owner would sell it to me!

Its on a Yamaha Bike now, guy prob flogged it. :blink:

Valuation on my plate came back at £425
It says it doesn't take into account meanings of plates as it's a computer quote, to get a true quote you have to call.