Personalised plates

I paid £250 but was thinking more like 2k after all this time.
Looking at some of the other plates that are available it should easily be worth that.

yeah maybe give them a ring tomorrow its only a phone call and might make u :smile:

Best plate I'v seen on a car was O GO 2L ,bishop of Ely has ELY1.
Me and the wife wanted a plate which meant somthing to us and no one else.
So we got our intials and the year of our birth on our Clios. LA55JDA and LA53JDA ,my wife does'nt have a middle name and last year we were 55 and 53 years old.
I would have JDA5 if avalible.

my mum bought me J111 MGX for my 21st birthday think it was £200 all in mind you that was 18 yrs ago. it hold more sentimental value than anything else. it sort of spells jim but it was the thought counted more than anything else. she is gone now and it serves as a reminder of her so for that alone im thankful

my mate has B12AND his surname is brand. his nick name is brandy so he also has B124NDY 2 very nice plates :smile:
n ireland plates are good as they are age less and our done by counties.

Ive got L13SK K = Liesk and K for first initial, pretty sweet considering it only cost £249 from dvla!

D4VP C was the nearest I could get to dave c I'm ever gonna get. Was £499 but cost more than that over the years with transfer fees. Been offered a fair bit more for it several times but I'd never be able to replace it