Personalised plates

i got 1 on my old car but havnt trasnferd it yet as my log book aint here lol my mises baught if for me for xmas so duno how much mine is s88 dlp

Is that at Altrincham Woody?

Oh, if anybody is on Pistonheads page on Facebook, they've just put a picture of an A4 Cab' up with the reg YE5 8RUV. Gangster innnit yo...

B19 LDC.

19 as it was for my 19th birthday and then my initials. Also looks like 'big' so win win.

Think it was around £299? Most reg's in the same format are around that price.

I came extremely close to buying a VX220 with number plate included
the plate

that was it, was awesome lol, must have been expensive but it was going with the car....

Also seen

CL10 FTW recently and CL10 LOL both awesome =P

Last edited:
I looked at buying CL10 MAZ but my car will be a 60 plate so sticking with the plate I have on retention.

I came extremely close to buying a VX220 with number plate included
the plate

that was it, was awesome lol, must have been expensive but it was going with the car....

Also seen

CL10 FTW recently and CL10 LOL both awesome =P

i doubt the plate you speak of would go for less than £250,000 so if that is true you mad a huge life changing mistake .

Mine is D9 AKO. My nickname since school has always been Deako, taken from my surname. And i use the name on forums, gaming etc. D3 AKO used to be available, but by the time i got round to actually buying a plate a while back, it had been sold. So had to settle for the backwards e.