LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

Fully down on the rear, but still a fair way at the front to go. Raising the front 5mm, but it rides fine, so smooth on these coilovers, never really ran into problems. Now and again touch the arch, but nothing major. :smile:

the 1st pic is cadwell park which is amazing!!!! The last lot is brands hatch yesterday! Great in the clio.

Cadwells on the list for this year, but I think brands is now looking tempting as well...

Gotta love the 182s for the fun factor on track, not sure how you find it but much less worrying about getting it wrong in a cheap French whore than the real toys on track

Cadwell is a must!! Brands is great as well, you can carry so much speed! The 182 even with this cheap setup is amazing and holds so much grip, i was all over much better cars. So adjustable! Cant wait the track the r27, but its so much more capable than the 182 so it will be mental lol!

Both great cars!

I love the 182 on track, really wish I'd tracked the 197 before I traded it for the meg, I need to grow a pair and take the meg out but it looks too nice to be raped, kudos to you for the efforts you've put in though

You should just do it mate. Somewhere like bedford if your that worried. But as long as you take your time, learn the track, build up your speed youll be fine. 10 mins tuition makes all the difference as well!

I wanna get arp's fitted first but hopefully will run the r26 at fcs with Roy as my passenger, Donnys another one I want a blast of this year, hopefully running aintree with stuieplk as well shortly

Mods to date on R27:

KW V3s
Akrapovic evo system
Jamsport inlets
Jamsport supercharger
OZ Ultraleggra's
200 diffuser with akra tips
888's
Full RS body kit
Gotech ECU

Next:
Forge in may
Shcrick cams back in
Fit my 200 recaro covers
Fit my drilled grooved discs
Ds2500's

Mods on 182:
Whiteline rear ARB
Eibach proline springs (20mm front, 15mm rear)
Eibach front camberbolts
Powerflow backbox with jamsport decat

:drool:

A few pics of ECU, engine bay and the charger it self
IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

charger fluid
IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

ECU loom
IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

All pretty well hidden really.

Any dyno pics yet bud from the last remap or haven't you had it yet?

Ive not got any dyno pics yet mate. Its going to JS next weekend for a week to get a serviced, and a couple of hours on the dyno to get its last few tweaks. It is a rocket tho!! Just instant power that doesnt die off, more i drive it the more i love it!!!!! :smile:

I de stickerd it today, i like them but felt i was attracting to much attention, and not the kind i really want from it. Also raised it by 8mm at the front and gave the arches a good scrub! 4.5 years of crap washed off lol!! I'll post a couple of shots up later and gonna get a mate to try and record a few drive by vids in the week for you guys :smile: