LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

Yeah very similar, some times I was quicker out of bends, but I think that could be down to turbo lag where is mine is instant. Was good!!! The meg troghys look like a great car, loads there yesterday lol!

Certainly is buddy :smile: got another vid on the dyno being mapped on Friday I'll post up at some point, I'll try and get a few drive by's in the week. We're u at the meet yesterday?

Certainly is buddy :smile: got another vid on the dyno being mapped on Friday I'll post up at some point, I'll try and get a few drive by's in the week. We're u at the meet yesterday?

The backfire is to die for :smiley: No wasn't able to make yesterday. I think i will be going to the swissvax meet though in a few weeks.

Cracking thread and updates Mike, it looks like an animal!

Oh and shameless plug for the Swissvax meet on the 26th, get the LY there!! :wink:

Cracking thread and updates Mike, it looks like an animal!

Oh and shameless plug for the Swissvax meet on the 26th, get the LY there!! :wink:

Cheers paul :smile: the car is great at the mo, it's been really good to make the whole of Friday and Saturday just in the car science with everything, I've loved it! It's done hard track work, spirited runs with jonsey, and long runs to Portsmouth and its loved it!! :smile: been very tested!!

Yeah I might well come!! I need to find out when JS want it back to further tweak the map, so providing its not at that time I think I will. What does the day involve mate? Is it a hints and tips type affair?

Well having spent my morning reading this thread I have to say mike it is totally mind blowing. The money and effort that's been thrown at it is second to none. Wish i could afford to supercharge mine :tongueout:. Would love to see and hear this in real life I mean on the video it sounds epic but it must be even better in real life. Without a doubt my fave car on here nice work fella

Cheers mate, nice to see so many people like it :smile:
If your at FCS I'll be on the club stand so you will get to see it, I'm on track as well so you'll see it in action :smile: its crazy in the flesh, I can't capture it on the phone lol

If I didnt get so bloody late to the meet, might have seen it. I'll have to wait for FCS.

Yeah was a Shame bud, I had to leave for a mag shoot otherwise I would of stayed. Looking forward to chatting to a lot of you at FCS! Was great to speak to peeps yesterday! :smile:

ye im hoping to get down to FCS so cant wait to see everbodys cars. plus i dont know many people really so would be good put a few names to faces. but certainly cant wait to see and hear this beast.