LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

Cheers guys :smile:

Just kw's and ultras mate, no spacers. Wouldn't want it wider and lower, would scrub like a b1tch!! Had to raise it because it was rubbing on the wing with the 888's!!! No rubbing now tho, it's sweet!!!

Got a photo shoot for PFC magazine on saturday :smile:

So a quick few hours at the national meet, then off to get famous lol :tongueout:

Proper excited, boyhood dream of having a car in a mag :smile:

Took it to Bedford autodrome for the RS day today. Holy f*ck it was amazing! Loads of grip and epic power!! Revving to 6.7 now, made a huge difference! Really gave it some when the tyres got upto temp. Only an evening thing so need to learn the track better, but thought it would be a good place to test it :smile: very happy and stood up to the beating!!! Only rained for the last half hour do I decided to leave, felt a bit to slidy. Chuffed!!!!

Makes me wanna charge the 182, how much restriction has it got setup on standard internals?

Not sure, think its running about 6/7 psi? Think 260ish will be about its limit. Served me well today after its beating :wink: Makes such a difference in the midrange, just ploughs through the gears!