LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

Absolutely in awe of this thing Mike, must eat most things on the road ! Just read the spec sheet, must've cost a bit, bet it surprises quite a few people

Yeah it's cost me a bit lol! But it's not going anywhere so I'm not fussed.

I am using a 197 box, but I can rev much higher in it then if u were using a meg engine.

It should last, it's been forged lol!!? Think it was because of the pistons, there bigger as well so think it's a 2.1L now.

Ive just had a new fuel system inc swirlpot and regulator fitted, and a 95mm pully for the supercharger resulting in 360bhp and 300lbft. Its f**kin rapid!! Unbelievable how fast this thing is! Ive added a video, it was running 340 at the time, needed a few tweeks to the fueling and was a proper red hot day, but you'll get the idea
smiley1.gif
But after a few tweeks 360 is the end result.

Ive also fitted a scan gauge into the clock pod, looks awesome! I'll post up a write up of how i fitted it in the how to bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNxuMI7d2cI&feature=youtu.be

IMG_2139.jpg

I see, I'm thinking about a decat pipe now as mine also has no pre-cat.

Sounds so much better without either of them, pops like absolute crazy!! I scared the mrs the other day, we were in a 30 limit just poodling along then BANG like a rifle, made her jump out of her skin lol!

Sounds so much better without either of them, pops like absolute crazy!! I scared the mrs the other day, we were in a 30 limit just poodling along then BANG like a rifle, made her jump out of her skin lol!

That's what its all about :thumbsup:

Mine does already! Especially changing between 1st, 2nd and 3rd up or down, or if I lift off the gas @ 4k in 2nd!

Absolutely amazing mate, credit to you! This CS comments made me laugh, I'm sure there's a couple of 1*2s with induction kits that will be quicker though! :coffee:

Can you re-up the video mate? Says its been removed :worried:

Car looks ace - a credit to you! P.s some of the CS comments where just stupid.

Ive just had a new fuel system inc swirlpot and regulator fitted, and a 95mm pully for the supercharger resulting in 360bhp and 300lbft. Its f**kin rapid!! Unbelievable how fast this thing is! Ive added a video, it was running 340 at the time, needed a few tweeks to the fueling and was a proper red hot day, but you'll get the idea
smiley1.gif
But after a few tweeks 360 is the end result.

Ive also fitted a scan gauge into the clock pod, looks awesome! I'll post up a write up of how i fitted it in the how to bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNxuMI7d2cI&feature=youtu.be

IMG_2139.jpg

Really like the look of this. Definitely need to do a how to as I want to do this.

I've always admired this car since I saw it a few years ago at Trax (I think!) - it just keeps getting better! Bring it to the forum sprint day at Curborough next month!