Intake pipe wtf?

Can someone, please, write in detail how to remove the grill and give some pictures of the procedure?

Do I need to unscrew that 2 screws on the bumper or not?

I'm affraid to push it out because I think that something will break.

Will try do it in the morning.

got that manifold fitted yet :wink:
yes si finally got round to fitting it was as simple as you said really at the same time i refitted my silcone hoses and it your intake pipe mod and it has made a good difference from standard. Money on way saturday

rich

which grill is it drivers or passager side, how do you get them out.

Ryan what you need to do is open bonnet then undo the 2 plastic screw clips either end of the slam panel and also the 2 bolts by the bonnet catch, then you need to grap the slam panel and pull it towards you, there are 2 plastic snap clips which will pop when you pull. Then when the bumper top is free you will need to flex the top part when you pull the drivers side front grill with some persuasion it should come free. then once removed look through the hole in the bumper and up you should be able to see the inlet trumpet in the front panel then attached to the top you will see and plastic flap this needs to be cut with a blade and then unclip the 2 sides hopefully job done the refitting is as above but in reverse.

hope this helps

rich

yes si finally got round to fitting it was as simple as you said really at the same time i refitted my silcone hoses and it your intake pipe mod and it has made a good difference from standard. Money on way saturday

rich

did you take any pictures of the machined manifold before fitting ?

oh thanks will check my bank statement and let you know i have got it.