Intake pipe wtf?

Hmm it could be lol I even asked my other half if she thought it felt and sounded different and she agreed ! The old gap for air flow was tiny now there's pleanty of nice cool air going in

those clips are a right pain in the ..... to get out thats why i cut mine lol you notice any differance at all?

oh yeh the clips - cut my arm on something a bit sharp to be honest :worried:

not really tried it hard yet - bit upset clipped an alloy on a kerb :@!:angry::frown::worried::worried:

So does that piece have to be broken out or does it unclip? I may have a bash at it, also does the grille pull out?

so when you pull of the grill the plastic piece that everyone has been cutting off is right there in the gap??

hi mates! but for remove it is necessary remove the front grill?? Can i enter from rear..?? i fear to broke the clips...

i think if you want to get it off without breaking the clips you will need to remove the bumper to get better access !

hi mates! but for remove it is necessary remove the front grill?? Can i enter from rear..?? i fear to broke the clips...

if you dont remove the front grill i dont think you can get to the blanking plate to cut it off

Soooo......for you who did it...you did the mod and didn't try it? :confused1::tongueout:

Waiting for some feedback here :thumbup1:

the plastic bit that everyone is cuttin off, is it jus a deflector coz i had a quick look on the computer at work and it looks like part of the front panel?