Intake pipe wtf?

Nice one exon. Where did you get the grill? How much did it cost? Is there a noticable difference?

Thx for the answers i made the first one ,then had a few more made.yes it did feel more responsive .i will pm you a price if you are intrested.

Nice one exon. Where did you get the grill? How much did it cost? Is there a noticable difference?

Thx for the answers i made the first one ,then had a few more made.yes it did feel more responsive .i will pm you a price if you are intrested.

group buy, group buy, :drool::drool:

can you pm me some prices as well mate,

looks great,

Ok, this is the one that Jase use to have on his im sure but alot of people went for the option of having both sides done, think they were priced at £60 per side last time but then nothing further developed

I know its expensive but its cheaper than the originals from ren and if yours are anything like mine they are horrid and faded

£30...that's not much. If there would be a matching part for the other side I'd surely take both for £60-80 :biggrin:

£30...that's not much. If there would be a matching part for the other side I'd surely take both for £60-80 :biggrin:

im with you Ozi,

i will take 2 as well 1 for each side, 8)

if the price is right as they say, lol

ok guys this is the grill story .i first met jase when we did a group buy for the silicone induction hoses .then i saw the restriction in the intake ,so thought the best way would be to make the grill into a duct and mod the air intake so tha air is rammed ,i did and had some made in carbon ,jase as always was the first to have one but his kept falling out with the glue he used (they need to be either bonded in with body bond or like mine trim tape and a cable tie to pull it back)so now i have four left at £40 each plus p&p .i did make one for the other side but the carbon guy let me down so many times i just left it 012.gif