Clio camms update

Dropped the car off today and she will be ready thursday, updates will be camms, itg pannel filter, and cup spolier.

But,

I had it put it on the dyno before i left and i was very happy with the results, i got 201.9 bhp and 166 fbt

They said that was very impressive and that i should look to get near 220bhp after camms and custom remap.

I only had a miltek exaust and miltek de cat, also a re map from a tunning place 5 months ago.

In the summer last year my car only made 169 bhp, that was with the same exaust, de cat but also with a k&n induction kit and NO remap

I took the induction kit off before i went to k teck but did have the remap done just after the last dyno test in the summer.

So 201bhp is fantastic, so happy just cant wait untill its cammed
In the summer

nice one mate,you drove to k-tec to get it done then? bit a a trek to get back to bicester without a car lol

good gains already though:smile:

ohhhh thats not bad at all then,supplying your own spoiler or are they painting and fitting it for you?

Excellent. Just goes to show the wide range of readings different rolling roads can give. Though it'll be good to compare your pre-cams run with a post cams run on the same dyno.

So K-Tech gave you a courtesy car? What you get?

Yer will be very intresting to see what i get !

And an old clio 1.2 haha but it will do and make me appricate the 197 !

i bet you cant wait mate,something im looking into aswell, haha not only appreciate the 197 but also appreciate the 1.2 fuel economy haha

I didnt see a grey one there tbh, might have been around the bavk ?
And thanks ! I will put up the dyno graphs before and after thursday !

In the summer last year my car only made 169 bhp, that was with the same exaust, de cat but also with a k&n induction kit and NO remap

Was this on the same set of rollers though? You have to remember that different rollers have different configurations so you cant really compare before/after unless the SAME set of rollers have been used in both cases.

:coffee:

Yer its at k tek ! Its there having camms so i asked to see what it was running before so i could compare it after the camms. So yes same rollers

very strong before figure!!! better than my after figure :'(

Thats a very generous dyno to gain 40 odd bhp from previous runs. That's almost a 25% difference!

Cant believe you'll be pulling 220bhp with fast road catcams?

Last edited: