Clio camms update

Unsure if the same rules apply but on throttle bodies longer inlets can give more torque.

This thread fails hard. It might not happen in the short term, but eventually people will realise you WONT get these results out of an F4R with just cams and a remap.

This thread fails hard. It might not happen in the short term, but eventually people will realise you WONT get these results out of an F4R with just cams and a remap.

Never ending bundle of misery arent you? I assume coz TdF said its not right your taking that as gospel? Clearly.

You say just cams and a remap. You fail as missed out the induction setup and exhaust.

No, being in and around Renaults for years, you get to know.

There are some guys out there who have previous in the MK2 scene, building ITB cars, supposedly making XYZ power. There was all the fan fair I'm seeing in this thread, how great these cars are!!! Then, eventually you see the truth. The guys who used to make these wonderful Clios are now gone, but strangely now work for another, who may/maynot be in this thread. Seen it with my own eyes. Its not possible. What i will say is TDF prep these cars for race, have extensive knowledge of the F4R, know what works, what doesn't. They dont need to hype anything up...........

Two TRUSTED tuners say its not possible. Simple as that really.

If we continue this the thread will end up going the way of the fast one. So we'll agree to disagree.

I'm yet to have engine work done to our 200 but when we do decide to I'll be going to TDF or RSTuning. But let's not slander K-Tech for what they've achieved on Max's 197. He's happy and there's a big difference in performance to win win.

I've not mentioned any names. Its just experience mate, it'll drive great and will make more power which is fine, just dont believe the hype.

I'd put pretty good money on it not making that at RS tuning, if it did then I'm the bad cop and fair play! :wink:

Last edited:
I'd put pretty good money on it making ten different results on ten different dynos. :wink:

So true. But at the end of the day it's the difference between before and after run isn't it? :smile:

+1 - Not interested in maximum BHP figures but how it has affected the overall rev. range and what that now looks like compared to before on the graphs.

All dyno runs will vary as already said, due to so many variables,

but this car had a dyno run before and after cam fitment on the same dyno not a different one and only a few days apart so the figures should be good to compare how it is.