Can't describe how gutted I am

richandgem

Platinum Member
As some of you may know from my Facetube update earlier, our LY R27 has been hammered, by the b***h that is mother nature. Gem texted me earlier to say the car had been dented by hale the size of golf balls, I thought aww bless the silly sod is exaggerating. Turns our she wasn't
09300bef.jpg
efb255f7.jpg
I could see the dents as soon as I pulled onto the drive way, the roof and bonnet are battered, no amount of dent removal will get the bonnet sorted. The rear quarters, doors, and boot are dented, basically every steel panel on the car. Even the paint on the wing mirror covers have been chipped off, the pics just don't show how bad it is. To say I'm gutted/sad is an understatement.

I've phone the insurance company, I'm seriously concerned this could be a write off. To help the pain I popped down the shop after seeing the damage for a 12 yo bottle of scotch, it's helping. I want to cry!!

That's absolutely horrendous Richard :nope:

I hope you get it sorted quickly and you aren't too much out of pocket.

Are you near Leicester by any chance?

I know of 22 Lamborghini's that suffered the same fate last night. A couple of them may be beyond economical repair. :worried:

As others say Rich, can't belive the damage its done. I'd be sorely gutted too. Hope you get it sorted soon and without any hassle.

That is UNREAL!

I would be crying. Big time :worried::worried::worried::worried:
Seriously I nearly did earlier mate :worried:

Are you near Leicester by any chance?

I know of 22 Lamborghini's that suffered the same fate last night. A couple of them may be beyond economical repair. :worried:

Yes, gem works in Thurmaston (where the car was parked at the time) with all the panel damage, not to mention the cost for a set of decals I'm worried tbh

Ouch, gutted for you

On the plus side could be a good excuse for a cf roof and bonnet as replacements, Mr F u paying attention?

Fingers crossed for you that your insurers don't go down the ''Act Of God'' route... :worried:

Rich I. Absolute gutted mate words are useless at these times and after the crap you've had to deal with
Hope it gets sorted mate

That looks horrendous m8. Hope you get it sorted back to perfection. I can live with the odd wee scratch or two but dents just do my head in.