Can't describe how gutted I am

Anyway to claim someone did it?

So malicious damage?

Could be some b@stard in local area did it with a rubber mallet? That would give similar results wouldnt it?

Would be strange that he also did every other car in the area...

My uncle owned a car garage, and some absolute asbo was slashing car tyres - around 200 cars a night for a period of 2 weeks around the oldham area

Not entirely unrealistic to have someone with a mallet running around :smile:

I'm sure fully comp covers it.
All the people who i know of who's cars got caught in the floods a few year back got paid out.

This was posted on twingo133.net, spotted in a channel 4 news video of a Sad panda
1f4ffe92-d31d-0767.jpg

Holy **** that is bad!!! A lot of cars are going to be written off because of this, Think I'd of cried, feel for you dude.

That's terrible, feel you guys.

You haven't had much luck with the LY R27's.

Hope it's concluded sooner rather than later. What outcome are you hoping for ?

I'm guessing a write off if the paint is damaged and looking at those I'm guessing even without the paint being damaged.

Provided they don't pull the act of god stance....

same thing happened to my mates R26.r

he was in france, got caught in a massive hail storm. his room looks like a golf ball.

quote to fix..... new roof... £3500!

Gutted for you mate. My worst nightmare - something weather/riot/fall out related that insurance may or may not cover.

I got caught in a bad flood in the 172 cup a few years back and luckily all that needed replacing were the headlights and spotlights.... I really feel for you.

On the weather, in Birmingham.. yesterday was the worst storm I have seen in a fair few years. The sky went black and the rain was torrential and just wouldn't drain quick enough...everywhere was flooded. Bham airport runway wa shut for a while I believe and they diverted some planes. I struggled to get home as the A38 expressway was shut.

Later on the afternoon I went out on the back roads to Redditch and Bromsgrove and everywhere was flooded... most of the surrounding fileds had been washed in to the road - loads of debris.

Apparently they had ice cube sized hail stones in Coventry :blush:hmy: