Can't describe how gutted I am

Thanks a lot peeps, I've calm down about the whole thing now and I'm trying to get it sorted quickly. I wanted to sell it last night.

I've spoken to my insurance (admiral) and because we're fully comp it's all covered. Didn't even try and argue it to be fair to them. I spoke to a body shop round the corner from us that have an awesome rep and have experience with LY. Basically they will replace the bonnet, repair all the other panels then respray the entire car and replace the decals. All in it will be around £3800

Mother Nature is a Whore

Really sorry to see this buddy

She's an absolute b***h haha

Truly gutted for you. I was in Coventry when this storm passed over but luckily i was in a work car. Ive been in storms producing tornados in Canada and yesterdays storm was on par with them.

Mate, im in Leicester and mine is the same :-(, gutted just been on to insurance company

Same here in Leicester although haven't noticed any damage as such but not had a proper look yet. My dad has just bought a new Astra and after 5 days of owning it had to claim on insurance. Mother nature is a pain...

Gap insurance for the win!! It's seen me right on a 106gti and a 172cup. Return to full invoice value... Brand new car every time

Did I miss some really erratic weather whilst I was away? Seeing people with golf ball size dents in their cars and I come home to my car which it looked like its been rallying through a dessert. It was caked in sand!

Wtf?

Thanks a lot peeps, I've calm down about the whole thing now and I'm trying to get it sorted quickly. I wanted to sell it last night.

I've spoken to my insurance (admiral) and because we're fully comp it's all covered. Didn't even try and argue it to be fair to them. I spoke to a body shop round the corner from us that have an awesome rep and have experience with LY. Basically they will replace the bonnet, repair all the other panels then respray the entire car and replace the decals. All in it will be around

She's an absolute b***h haha

Thank god it's going to be made better

Although this is a good outcome wont it mean the car has lots of filler in it , although the repairs will be megga for me it would never be the same . . .

I am gutted for you though i really am , i hope your happy with the outcome.

never nice when you see a ding on ure pride and joy, but this is just awful.
The size of that hail stone on the piston heads thread is shocking.
Sinse when did we get teleported to the USA lol.

GLad its all covered mate.