Calling you cyclists out there

Those who are going to Scotland in the summer on Adrians' trip - the most challenging downhill MTB course in Britain is slap bang next to Fort William - Aonach mor - amazing downhill course - seen some stunts on there in my times there lol!

Yeah, been and seen some events up there. Fall off at speed though and your gonna make a real mess of yourself.

Awesome view of the course all the way up from the cable car.

Jumps are unreal on that track!

Yep, I'm expecting to fall off a few times when stopping :smiley:

I need to practice my hills. I want to do Alp d'Heuz or Mont Ventoux at the end of the summer.

I have SPDs on both my road and mountain bikes.

It aint nice when you have a SPD moment on the moutain bike normally ends up dirty

Ye, Fort William is a big event for downhill racers. Ok, I'll try and remember to pm you in the morning Karl. Thinking of going on a few Welsh trips this year with the bikes, so I need to try and get out there before and get myself fitter! My fiance's dad is in to his road bikes, got a full carbon Giant he never uses. It's a few years old now, but must still be worth a few bob! He used to use it on the Ironmans he did.
I have always been in to mountain biking, I used to be in to jumping and had a dmr trailstar. Too dangerous and not energetic enough though! Lol!

One of my old workmates used to compete on the fort william downhill track, used to drive up there a couple of times a year from Kent! Does look like an amazing track, saw some terrifying photos of it lol

I don't have anything fancy, but did the coast 2 coast last year (whitehaven to Sunderland) and London to Paris the year before...

Dear cyclists,

Pay some f*cking road tax :tongueout: !

( awaits 'off topic' delete ).

Surely the Clio @ £235 a year more than covers my bike too?

At that price it should also include a years break down cover and some new tyres too the robbing gits! Lol!

Roof bars 7711221420 RRp £115.03 Discounted £92.03
Cycle carriers (Thule 591) 7711236315 RRp £95.00 Discounted £76.01 each

Plus postage.

This is what i have fitted to the misses clio and works super :smile:

You can get the cycle carriers for £65 new elsewhere (I paid £80 for 2x). I paid £60 for roof bars and feet.

I advise anyone to look to the 2nd hand market. These things are massively over priced for what they are.

Last edited:
You still get in my way and cause congestion lol, if you use the road you must payfor the priviledge. And by any means you should pay insurance, cyclists can easily cause accidents and damage.

But I'm our numbered here lol, signing out :tongueout:

If you join an organization like then CTC or BCF then the membership fee usually includes some form of public liability insurance