Calling you cyclists out there

Just got back from a ride today ad my god was it cold! Lol! Done quite a bit on road today, down country lanes. Good job I wasn't driving round there, I would be flying past! Lol! Actually had some very considerate drivers, which is always good when you are struggling your arse off on a heavy mountain bike along the road!

HR are really dragging their arses in getting the voucher out to me so I can go and buy my bike. I had hoped to collect this weekend :worried:

A mate of mine has just had his Trek throught the CTW thing. Not bad going really when they get it sorted out.

Our vouchers arrived 1 week ago. Ordered the Cubes, had to wait for the wives to be ordered from Germany, but mine is in stock. Should arrive next week. Can't wait.

Racks are a bit dear!

Think I'll stick with stuffing it in the boot.

5381332387_44e0676589_b.jpg

There's a Kona Stinky Primo + a Kona Cowan in there believe it or not!

I've had my GT in my 197 like that. I was helping out at a half marathon as the tail bike plus first water station. Had to go back to the start after most had gone throught the water station and ride behind. So I had 2 small folding tables, 4 water butts, my bike, cups and loads of other stuff in the back of the car! Suprisingly practical the Clio! I had a double mattress an bed frame in my mk 2! It was hanging out a little though! Lol!

Never racking the clio! i will just steal a work van when i need it lol theres some people out there i wont let in my car let alone my dirty bike lol.
Me and a few mates rode the mountains in afan, wales last year. It was awesome! I was using a Giant Anthem X2 and it was a totally amazing bike too ride. unfortunately i cannot afford one of these but hopefully shud be getting the giant talon 2 next week :smile: :smile:
http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Giant-Talon-2-Mountain-Bike-2011-Hardtail-Race-MTB_39280.htm

Look good, small frame though, how tall are you? I've just fitted some new Maxxis High Roller tyres and my new helmet came today too. I was planning on going for a ride today, but it was so cold I didn't bother!

My wife and i are both hobbits. :wink:

Thats a 16" frame. The post is at its lowest, and could still do with being a tiny bit lower. Damn short legs!!!!!

I'm not that tall, about 5"10". Not sure what size mine is. Where you planning on riding? Cannock is great, but I need some trainning before I go back.

Well I only had my new Bianchi a week when I got taken out by a car last night. I hurt, a lot. My bike is being assessed this week :001_rolleyes:

I was riding round a roundabout and a car pulled out on me and hit my left hand side, I hit the road fairly heavily on my right hand side.

Sorry to here it mate i almost had the same on the way home from work last night some women in a rover 25 looked at me as i was mid round about and then she pulled out on me lucky for me i was doodling and couldnt be bother to use speed