Anyone use the 330mm disc??

Any pictures of the veins Simoxmino ?

I'd worry about heat management with the calliper being moved so close to the wheel especially out on track. Please don't use those pads with them :smile:

Try DS3000..........FER-FCP1667R

sorry mark, what are the veins?:worried:

They wud be same spacing simo so i guess they wud. Im going to order these so i cud let u know.

i think that the spacer for the caliper, for fit 330 must be 9mm...

330mm - 312mm = 18mm diameter

18mm / 2 = 9mm radius

the spacer must be of 9mm.. and the new screw for the caliper should be 9mm longer

IT'S OK?

ok woody let me know

nah there hole caliper assembly is different mike. I looked into this.

I meant just the disc and use it with a 197/200 caliper and a spacer. Much cheaper upgrade.

Depends of the disc height is the same, I guess.

did rich machine some1 some once?

also another question. . . . . does any1 sell it as parts not a kit? i would also like blank rotors that I could have machined if thats possible?

not a bad price from ktec either. just worrying whether they will fit inside the 17's . . .

if some1 could measure the clearence between standard caliper and wheel would be much appreciated.

I think the ktec discs are more likely to crack than the AP ones, which have grooves going from edge to edge

u wud have to put hurrendus amounts of heat through them to crack a 2 piece "floating" setup. the 330mm disk provided so much more braking surface aswell.

I would have had mikes alcon rotors if the bells wernt nearly £600 to machine from scratch :rofl: