Anyone use the 330mm disc??

holey moley . . . . . .

for sale: KTR 2 Piece disks. unused. (i am been serious) £500 ONO

reason for sale: I want these.

yes thats what im thinkin foxy. . . . not even that expensive. . . . Im having problems atm.

£649 willwoods wont fit as the bolt offset is too small.tempted to sack it off and go for this instead.

They look like performance friction rotors too, which are really good and hard wearing. You'd get your money's worth out of them, kind of.

yeah I wonder if you could put this kit together cheaper ureself. ill have my bells and rotors up for sale soon lol £450 to you mike lol

Any pictures of the veins Simoxmino ?

I'd worry about heat management with the calliper being moved so close to the wheel especially out on track. Please don't use those pads with them :smile:

Try DS3000..........FER-FCP1667R

Last edited:
They're fully floating too, that is a double bonus.

Assuming they're buying the bells in from PF too, which I'm sure they are - going direct will save you money. The spacer is a doddle, add longer bolts to account for it and Robert's your father's brother.

As an example of going direct, I can get the AP discs for £400 cash via a contact. What do K-Tech knock them out for?? Might see if my contact knows anyone in PF.

That said, if there's not much of a margin, by the time you've added the custom spacer and bolts yourself, it might not be worth your while.

Try ringing them.

Unit 7 Boundary Rd
Brackley, Northamptonshire NN13 7ES
United Kingdom
tel: 01280 843390

Last edited:
They're fully floating too, that is a double bonus.

Assuming they're buying the bells in from PF too, which I'm sure they are - going direct will save you money. The spacer is a doddle, add longer bolts to account for it and Robert's your father's brother.

As an example of going direct, I can get the AP discs for £400 cash via a contact. What do K-Tech knock them out for??

That said, if there's not much of a margin, by the time you've added the spacer and bolts, it might not be worth your while.

Try ringing them.

Unit 7 Boundary Rd
Brackley, Northamptonshire NN13 7ES
United Kingdom
tel: 01280 843390

£400 for just the rotors or bells and rotors ? I'm in need of new rotors soon and probably a bolt kit to be safe for my AP kit.

K-Tec don't sell AP Racing it's Yozzasport.

It says in the description that they're performance friction rotors and floating system.

Woody, let me know if you sell your 2 piece discs, could be interested

I'm thinking about an AP upgrade kit for a long time now.

330mm AP Racing Disc & YozzaSport Caliper Adapter Bracket – £669.99

Maybe next winter when the time comes for changing the OEM rotors.

Ben they are for sale brand new in box rotors. And a new set of ebc reds if ure interested pm me.

£400 for just the rotors or bells and rotors ? I'm in need of new rotors soon and probably a bolt kit to be safe for my AP kit.

K-Tec don't sell AP Racing it's Yozzasport.

Bells and rotors as you'd buy them built up ready to fit from Yozzasport. I'd assumed K-Tecs 312s were AP too, not Hi Spec.

It's more a mate's rate, but it illustrates what you can get stuff for at £wholesale + a sweetner if you take the time to look, rather than going to the end dealer. Drop me a PM though and I'll see if he can source some replacement rotors and a bolt kit.

There must be some mark up on those PF ones though, as a set of replacement 343x32mm Alcon rotors for mine were only £420+VAT and they want closer to £500+VAT for smaller.

I reckon the Autosport show will be a good place to pick up some bargains.

Last edited:
Yeah high spec brakes arnt bad thgh are they? They are used on alot of jap cars. Mine are now for sale neways im hoping to get some similar sized ones with a similar groove pattern will u help me mike?

They're not bad, relative to their cost I suppose - even if the rotors were to wear a bit quicker, but they're cheap enough to replace so swings and roundabouts.

If Yozza's 330 AP kit is entirely AP, then I may be able to get the discs/bells, but I can't make any promises - I've had enough favours this year! You'd also have to get the spacer made up.

Your Wilwoods are a no-go then? Have a look at APs pro5000 range.

Last edited: