Anyone use the 330mm disc??

Rick is having serious problems with the willwoods as the offset from the fixing points is 1 or 2mm out n these measurements are as u know critical. Theres ways round it but they are costly.

Hmm, expensive mistake.

Have a look through APs catalogue, there must be a Kit or Pro 5000 radial mount that matches, as Yozza are using one on an upgraded kit.

Last edited:
But then id have to change the calipers to a radial instead of stud mount wudnt i? Still gunna cost alot int it? I was hoping to sell the ones i have and throw these 330's on as ill get the 649 back for the calipers plus the money for the disks id get. so these are a cheap way out i think. Aslong as they fit behind the 17" track wheels i dont mind. Ill put some pagids on it and wash my hands of it lol

Nah, the standard Brembo is a radial mount, you just have to find something with the same fitting. It's usually quite standardised, so there'll be options.

Having just looked at mine whilst putting the track wheels on, another max18mm further out is a serious squeeze, I don't think 17s are an option with the Brembos.

Bells and rotors as you'd buy them built up ready to fit from Yozzasport. I'd assumed K-Tecs 312s were AP too, not Hi Spec.

It's more a mate's rate, but it illustrates what you can get stuff for at £wholesale + a sweetner if you take the time to look, rather than going to the end dealer. Drop me a PM though and I'll see if he can source some replacement rotors and a bolt kit.

There must be some mark up on those PF ones though, as a set of replacement 343x32mm Alcon rotors for mine were only £420+VAT and they want closer to £500+VAT for smaller.

I reckon the Autosport show will be a good place to pick up some bargains.

Nice one, I'll drop you a PM.

U see the problem is i spent 2 months researching into calipers and stud spacing to find these and now they dont fit properly. Dont get me wrong the calipers bolt onto the hanger nicely but when it comes to the clearance on the disk ....... Well there is none :s

U see the problem is i spent 2 months researching into calipers and stud spacing to find these and now they dont fit properly. Dont get me wrong the calipers bolt onto the hanger nicely but when it comes to the clearance on the disk ....... Well there is none :s

Hmm - the struggle is you're just not going much bigger and the way the Brembo mounts directly to the hub assy doesn't leave much room to frig it any other way than spacing. Shame.

lol rick has been pulling the littel hair he has left out over this. mark has pointed me in the direction of some AP 6pot beasts but am I goin to have same problem?

There's many variations, so I can't honestly say. Yozza offer an AP 4/6 upgrade though, so there must be one to fit.

You'd need someone with the kit to give you the caliper part number ideally.

yeah I do no1 on here has anything like that though. u dont think the 330 kit will fit behind 17' wheels?

interesting. I was looking up at the pictures above and it looks like there is a 17 with standard brembo but really close to the wheel?

Hmm, it'd be tight as a gnats chuff - maybe they haven't pushed the caliper right out to the edge of the disc?

If it works though, go for it!

TBH with the right pads and the extra braking torque the 330 will give, I think you'd be ok with the Brembos. At least try them for now and see?

yeah im sending the calipers back tomorrow and then gunna try and sell my 2 piece and but the 330 set. . . . . might buy the 330 set first just to make sure lmao

The yozza website says their big disc kit will fit behind the clio cup racer alloys, also allowing clearance for wheel weights, so it can be done with the right alloys.

Try looking for motorsport alloys, these normally have much bigger brake clearance. Compomotive might be a good place to start

Hey.. how many pages have you write?? looooolll

i would like to know if exist a 330mm simple disc, not 2 piece ... is too expencive