Anyone use the 330mm disc??

also ktec have proven to be very useful when things go wrong like my last set of rotors.

I thought bells wudnt warp?

Mike thats a PF pattern on the ktec isnt it?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the others.

I guess your best sticking to what your confident with.

If its not broke don't fix it.

yeah u know me by now though mark lol

If there is better on the market i want i want i want lol

there we go then. If they fit ill be buying ktec. just need that critical measure.

I thought bells wudnt warp?

Mike thats a PF pattern on the ktec isnt it?

The first set shouldn't but if you don't torque the bobbins properly when your rotors need changed you can cause problems.

yeah u know me by now though mark lol

If there is better on the market i want i want i want lol

The curved vein is a stronger design and is better at keeping them cool.

I cooked the 312mm grooved on a spirited drive over snakes pass. no word of a lie they were blue. when i pulled up. brake fade to death aswell

Always blacken the ktec two piece jobbies i have atm when really gunning it but it eventually scrubs clean again.

Although never suffered brake fade...

We (friends) are testing the 330mm disc

we fit a bolt 9mm behind the caliper for simulate the caliper position!

28m1kbs.jpg

with the original wheels don't fit but with tecmagnesio champion and turini and evocorse they fit!

ultraleggera test coming soon

1zbys1z.jpg

34e9545.jpg

x0nyih.jpg

2qb89sp.jpg

oispc6.jpg

20k9f2c.jpg

2r3h2s1.jpg

72d9x2.jpg

vdiy4w.jpg

2n1g7rn.jpg

vded95.jpg

1zeeh6b.jpg

254v8lu.jpg

141juvk.jpg

Have you tried them with the Ultraleggera yet Simo ?

I might upgrade to the AP Racing 330mm, my AP Racing 312mm where nearing the end of their life and I warped one so I have standard discs on till after christmas.

I forgot how good and upgrade my discs where over standard, I can really notice it now going from the upgrade back to standard.

hi mark, sorry for delay..

i will take my 197 wednesday, i hope to try before christmas but i don't know if i'll have time.. i work until 24dec. from 8am to 8pm
then 26dec i go to sky 1week...

:wink:

Right I'm confused what wheels will fit with these larger discs? Either of the standard renault wheels or optional speedlines as pictures on the first page?