Anyone use the 330mm disc??

Aslong as its any clearance it doesnt matter if its half a mil lol.

Interesting read, those big brakes would look nice behind the 17s.

with standard beboop wheels don't fit.. because remain too small space 2/3mm and touch the weight balance...

with turini no problem
with evocorse no problem
with ultraleggera.... i will try or this week or with next year (i hope no problem but.... i don't know)

Aslong as its any clearance it doesnt matter if its half a mil lol.

Interesting read, those big brakes would look nice behind the 17s.

sure would, but i think the clearance would be an issue, all u would need to do it buckle your wheel slightly and u could cause major damge

Nah I seen many nodded cars running rakes so close to the wheel you could fit a rizzla between it.

Shame they wouldn't fit the STD speedlines, what if the caliper bolt was ground down a little?

My friend with turini has bought 330kit from ktr..

When he'll fit it i'll test on his car if my ultraleggera fit or not fit with this kit :wink:

Nah I seen many nodded cars running rakes so close to the wheel you could fit a rizzla between it.

Shame they wouldn't fit the STD speedlines, what if the caliper bolt was ground down a little?

4927796606_1b6134a28f_z.png

If the wheels weren't clean they would rub lol.

Thank you for submitting your question to K-Tec Racing. We are pleased to answer your question as below..

Product: KTR 330mm BIG BRAKE KIT

Question: does this kit fit under the speedline 197 cup wheels

Answer: Yes the discs will fit under the Speedline Cup wheels.
Please contact us on +44(0)1202 820800 or email info@k-tecracing.com for further assistance