Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

That's going to look stunning with those wheels

Fingers crossed. Have been informed they will be with me on Wednesday so looks like al get up to Knockhill next Sunday to try 'em out.

Cant wait. Having withdrawal symptoms from the track lol.

Parcel force tried to deliver the wheels today however nobody was in (I was told it'd be Wednesday before they are).

They are gonna deliver them tomorrow so will get pics up as soon I open 'em up.

Well they arrived today. They look so good. A gazillion times better in the flesh. Not on the car yet but you get the idea:

e8b65c8c.jpg

c4b8ca43.jpg

Obviously Emma's not too pleased with them taking up one of the spare rooms but hey. :kiss:

Nice, doing a proper job of it then. Dread to think how much a set of them cost lol.

Neither are cheap I spose but thought if we're gonna spend money on it we may as well do it properly (Not that Emma knows how much they really were) :tongue_smilie:

The joys of not having a joint bank account lol.

I've considered chopping mine in for an AG 200 a few times. Luv em! :worried:

Looking good.

You'll want coilovers next becasue the car looks odd with the offset of the OZ's :nope:

I actually like the look of them with the standard setup. However, coilovers will eventually be put on the car. Just need to save up the pennies for them.

How many more pics can I post of just wheels lol. Heres some more. All tyred up ready for Sunday:

b7b49eb0.jpg

f41b2791.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions