Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

I've made my mind up to go for black Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s same as Deako has.

Woody is kindly taking my DIY black 197 wheels off my hands after my Knockhill track evening next week (2 weeks on Friday really) so hopefully get them ordered at the end of the month.

I've made my mind up to go for black Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s same as Deako has.

Woody is kindly taking my DIY black 197 wheels off my hands after my Knockhill track evening next week (2 weeks on Friday really) so hopefully get them ordered at the end of the month.

Yeah, he has a little job to do for me when he is with you too - comes with his new title :wink:

I'd recommend ordering them well in advance. Mine took 6 weeks, but if they have casts in stock, it can take less. Should look awesome on yours. :smile:

I'd recommend ordering them well in advance. Mine took 6 weeks, but if they have casts in stock, it can take less. Should look awesome on yours. :smile:

Yeah. I waited 8 weeks for a set of the same wheels for my old vxr. Worth the wait though. They look excellent.

My old vxr:

25072008071.jpg

Not ordered the new ones yet. Will do so on pay day.

Got Knockhill tomorrow then I'll get the tyres taken off my track wheels, get them wrapped up in bubble wrap in preparation for sending them down to Woody.

yup yup cant wait to get these. ive already lined up a refurb for the week after I get them lol

Excellent. Should look good. Pick up my bubble wrap tomorrow so should be wrapped up by Friday night.

yep yep a week on friday and im gunna say 20kg per package cus my last ones with tyres were 22kg so im guessing thats right.

better to be over than under, bu not so much over it costs too much extra

Not ordered the new ones yet. Will do so on pay day.

Got Knockhill tomorrow then I'll get the tyres taken off my track wheels, get them wrapped up in bubble wrap in preparation for sending them down to Woody.

OMG I have to wait that long :worried::worried::worried:

Will be a little while then, but I am looking forward to it :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions