Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Brilliant road though. Think I'll head up that way for a couple of days in October. Last time I went we did a 500 mile round trip in one day.

Brilliant road though. Think I'll head up that way for a couple of days in October. Last time I went we did a 500 mile round trip in one day.

Its well worth it though. The roads are just superb. The only slight problem is finding petrol stations that sell the super juice.

Brill photos - got to get myself up that way one day soon. Did you stay for long? Would you recommend that particular hotel?

Brill photos - got to get myself up that way one day soon. Did you stay for long? Would you recommend that particular hotel?

We stayed at the Invergarry hotel and a hotel in Inverness. Was away for 4 days.

Would recommend the hotel very much so.

As you requested
Dont laugh at the amateur photoshopping :s:coffee:
yellowd.jpg

redm.jpg

orangejw.jpg

green.jpg

bluet.jpg

78006441.jpg

Very nice, I cannot believe how low Loch Garry is in that pic. I have NEVER seen it that low EVER.

What is the last 3 letters of your reg too?? Never understood why people block their plates out lol.

The hotel at Invergarry, we had lunch in when we were there back in July, and I have to say, it really wasn't very impressive. I've never been keen on that hotel lol. As for the road itself, the A87, here it is when it is a little different to how you saw it:

19.jpg

I love that area of the world more than anywhere else, and we were blessed with a truly amazing week weather wise....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq01cr4Cgr4

1 minute 50 seconds into it is the A87 from Skye to Invermoriston which is where you turn off to goto Invergarry.

What a series of pics, I am going up there next summer camping again with my "car fwends" - can't wait!

Very nice, I cannot believe how low Loch Garry is in that pic. I have NEVER seen it that low EVER.

The hotel at Invergarry, we had lunch in when we were there back in July, and I have to say, it really wasn't very impressive. I've never been keen on that hotel lol.

Most of the Lochs/Resevoirs were very low which surprised me a lot, as its constantly raining up there lol.

I wasnt too impressed with the breakfast at the Invergarry hotel, but as we had the master suite we werent too bothered tbh. :headphone:

I would agree that black looks best. Would you ever consider green inserts on the black wheels similiar to the gordini wheels if you get my drift?!! I like the red also.

Similar Thread Suggestions