Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

noooood i thinky you car has just made me tempted on going down to reno tomo and buying :smile:

looks ducking amazing. :smile: bet you love it

Ouch on the 200 crashed!!

I really like the colour in the rolling road pic noddie nice and deep when i ordered mine i was so tempted by AG but went for storm grey (if i ever get the thing). What shade does it generally look?

some of those pics look excellent, if that blue one was my 200 i think id just by lying on the track crying.

Was gonna suggest purple wheels but the satin black looks ace, keep up the good work. :driveby:

noooood i thinky you car has just made me tempted on going down to reno tomo and buying :smile:

looks ducking amazing. :smile: bet you love it

Cant recommend it enough. Now it just seems to be getting better and better with every mile it does.

Ouch on the 200 crashed!!

I really like the colour in the rolling road pic noddie nice and deep when i ordered mine i was so tempted by AG but went for storm grey (if i ever get the thing). What shade does it generally look?

Cheers. It looks a shade lighter than the rolling road pic for the most part but it does have its mood swings.

some of those pics look excellent, if that blue one was my 200 i think id just by lying on the track crying.

Was gonna suggest purple wheels but the satin black looks ace, keep up the good work. :driveby:

I would like to go loud on the track wheels, I was thinking R26.R red but I dont think you can beat the black wheels on AG paintwork.

That last pic of your car with the slightly reflective floor is a great shot! Loving the alien green!! :001_wub:

Awesome! So did you get some track day insurance?

I had it yes. Was £100 for the full day. Your excess is 10% the value of the car. But worth the extra if you ask me.

That last pic of your car with the slightly reflective floor is a great shot! Loving the alien green!! :001_wub:

I do like that one.

Like i said they do look good, have you considered white wheels?

Nah! Seen one of the press AG 200s with white wheels and thought it looked mince.

some good pics Noddie,

must admit A/G is growing on me the more i see it. :biggrin:

i do feel for that other Clio driver tho, must be wounded.

some good pics Noddie,

must admit A/G is growing on me the more i see it. :biggrin:

i do feel for that other Clio driver tho, must be wounded.

Everyone there was gutted for him. Still dont know if he had trackday insurance. 1 lap before his accident I let him past as I was on a slow down lap. Pretty much parked it in the garage when we heard the bang.

Also. A new addition to the car has been painted in the bodyshop today and gets put on the car on Monday :wiz:

Weather looks fun mate, Knockhill was dry on Wednesday :lol:

:tongue_smilie:

We'll be going to the next hot marques night. Cant wait now.

Also, think I was running slightly low pressures on my 888s on Wednesday so they aint looking their best. Will have to adjust them before the next outing.

Similar Thread Suggestions