Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

(scuttles off to the local sign makers to mass produce "Cleaning Whores at Work" signs)_

:smile:

Took the 200 for its first proper blast today. All I can say is that it is a truely awesome car. The breaks are superb (I mean superb).

Took a few wee pics at some points:

DSC00335.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

Stopped at this really steep hill for a wee break (Doesnt look like one though):

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00339.jpg

DSC00341.jpg

And a wee one of her siting outside the house (Slightly dirty):

DSC00342.jpg

A wee package arrived today:

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

Obvious what they are really :thumbup:

And they are to go on these (Once they are made black):

IMG_0199.jpg

Where are your pics taken, it need a wash for some posing in this rare weather :lol:?

:lol:

They were taken in my dads garage. He's not best pleased with me the now. I have 4 track wheels in there. 2 Conti tyres, 2 R888s now and my bike.

He now cant fit his car in at night :lol:

Ah! The were taken coming back from Killin. Its the road just before you come into Lochearnhead from the Killin direction.

The road that had the big landslide on a few years ago.

Woke up this morning to a fully flat drivers side back tyre. Pumped some air in using the air compressor in our other car (Corsa). The second it got up to any sorta pressure you could hear the air hissing out. Found it to be a nail in the tyre. 2 months old and 1800 miles and a nail in it already. :chair:

Managed to drive her home to my house/garage where I have my 197 track wheels in the garage (Not got the R888s on them yet luckily for us). So stuck 2 of them on the back. Looks strange, the front being black wheels and the back being silver:

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

Them track wheels need painting you know that right ? All in favour of yellow say I

I lol

Them track wheels need painting you know that right ? All in favour of yellow say I

I lol

:tongueout:

My dad actually prefers the silver wheels over the black.

We do intend to get 'em changed, but not yellow :headphone:

Similar Thread Suggestions