Run 1

Max Power @ wheels- 168.4 bhp @ 7,214 rpm
Max Power @ engine- 192.8 bhp @ 7,410 rpm
Max Torque- 145.7 lbft @ 5,824 rpm

Run 2

Max Power @ wheels- 170.3 bhp @ 7,212 rpm
Max Power @ engine- 190.5 bhp @ 7,388 rpm
Max Torque- 145.6 lbft @ 5,751 rpm

Not bad considering we have only just went over 2000 miles I think and it being 22.5 degrees.

Car looks amazing love AG sooo much . Good results also buddy

Cheers.

I was slightly worried it wouldn't perform as it was so new. However, I was pleasantly surprised.

Sounded superb at full tilt. Today was the first time I had the change gear beep sound on the way up to Loch Lomond. :bounce:

Was crazy busy up there today. Just chilled and enjoyed our chippy in the glorious sun:

IMG_0209.jpg

Last edited:
Slightly strange set up you think they would have the cars around the other way so the front end would be facing the door . Then they could push the cooler outside air toward the car with the fan . ?

Just the four rr's I've seen have that set up . Does it matter or is it just coisidence .

Slightly strange set up you think they would have the cars around the other way so the front end would be facing the door . Then they could push the cooler outside air toward the car with the fan . ?

Just the four rr's I've seen have that set up . Does it matter or is it just coisidence .

The pic doesnt show the whole story. The roller you see in the pic is the rear roller. They have a massive fan inside the room on the opposite wall from the door. They have to have the door closed for noise reasons (There are houses all around the garage). And everything is covered in sound proofing.

Ahh I see ......

Btw there's a guy on Renault sport with a green blow up alien in his car think you also need one . I know I would lol he'd be in the back all the time hahahhaa

The pic doesnt show the whole story. The roller you see in the pic is the rear roller. They have a massive fan inside the room on the opposite wall from the door. They have to have the door closed for noise reasons (There are houses all around the garage). And everything is covered in sound proofing.

Car looked great in the sun and sounded well even over the loud fan.

Aron the sound proofing in the booth is also very dirty at the door :lol:
You cant see the front roller in the pic there infront of the gird part of the floor

Cheers.

I was slightly worried it wouldn't perform as it was so new. However, I was pleasantly surprised.

Sounded superb at full tilt. Today was the first time I had the change gear beep sound on the way up to Loch Lomond. :bounce:

does it beep on the 200s? my 197 just gets the green shift light up?

Car looked great in the sun and sounded well even over the loud fan.

Aron the sound proofing in the booth is also very dirty at the door :lol:
You cant see the front roller in the pic there infront of the gird part of the floor

Yeah, looked like you had some extended side burns due to the dirt :lol:

Cheers.

Was crazy busy up there today. Just chilled and enjoyed our chippy in the glorious sun:

IMG_0209.jpg

I am liking that parking!:jase2:

Had her dyno'd at Extreme motorsport in Whitburn, rolling road meet:

DSC00345.jpg

Our results:

Run 1

Max Power @ wheels- 168.4 bhp @ 7,214 rpm
Max Power @ engine- 192.8 bhp @ 7,410 rpm
Max Torque- 145.7 lbft @ 5,824 rpm

Run 2

Max Power @ wheels- 170.3 bhp @ 7,212 rpm
Max Power @ engine- 190.5 bhp @ 7,388 rpm
Max Torque- 145.6 lbft @ 5,751 rpm

Not bad considering we have only just went over 2000 miles I think and it being 22.5 degrees.

that colour looks absolutely gorgeous in this pic dude. love it, ive only had my 197 a couple of months an this is makin me want a 200 jus to hav it in that colour haha :thumbsup: from me :jase2:

that colour looks absolutely gorgeous in this pic dude. love it, ive only had my 197 a couple of months an this is makin me want a 200 jus to hav it in that colour haha :thumbsup: from me :jase2:

Cheers bud.

I doesnt always look this colour. Depends what mood its in. It can look pale sometimes, other times it can sparkle, then on the odd occasion it looks like this.

Wouldnt go ordering a new 200 at the mo anyway. Orders are taking 20+ weeks now :blink:

Small update on the green pea. Had the 888s finally put on our spare set of wheels (track wheels) in preparation for Knockhill this Thursday and Silverstone next month.

Bit the bullet yesterday ( after watching wheeller dealer day on discovery) and decided to paint my track wheels. Went for satin black finish in the end to match the speedlines already on the car. Am over the moon with the finish. IMO they look superb for a DIY job:

36d44e7f.jpg

26df3ac5.jpg

a53ce06d.jpg

Bring on knockhill on Thursday now.

They look great, you wont ever clean them though. My track wheels haven't been cleaned since the day I bought them 18 months ago.

Was at the RS trackday at Silverstone on Wednesday. Some of the pics we took:

No exciting lap pics yet (The Renault pics will be avaliable next week):

This is how hard it was raining in the morning:

DSC00532.jpg

Then some of the 200:

DSC00532.jpg

DSC00543.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00570.jpg

Emma looking lovely in her helmet:

DSC00542.jpg