Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Went out earlier on today with the new toy (Canon 550D) and got the last few pics of the Clio's first year:

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

Last edited:
Had the roof wrapped today with a gloss black wrap. Really like how it looks. As I was running late they only had time to do the roof, I go back in next Friday to finish off the top of the tailgate (Will need to remove spoiler etc.)

Some really bad iPhone pics as it was dark outside. Will get better one with a proper camera tomorrow:

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

Not sure as the mirrors, door handles and bump strips all match the now. Changing one would mean having to change 'em all.

Looks sweet !!!! Really looks good against the green. Btw, it looks like you have a bag of oranges or onions on the back seats of your car? Are you doing a bit of green grocery on the side to make up for the petrol increase? ! :wink:

Looks sweet !!!! Really looks good against the green. Btw, it looks like you have a bag of oranges or onions on the back seats of your car? Are you doing a bit of green grocery on the side to make up for the petrol increase? ! :wink:

Lol. Thats my high-viz work body warmer.

Looks good mate, get some good higher res pics up. I'm still undecided on AG though. yours does look the sex though lol

Will hopefully be washing her tomorrow (Hope the rain stays away) and al get some pics with ma new camera.

Got some better (slightly) pics of the 200 with its new addition. Didnt get washed in the end as its been pouring all day (And whilst I was taking the pics):

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

Love the look of it head on ! First time ever for me with a 200 thats not white !

Good to see your getting the tailgate done too ! :thumbup: Like Robo said the upgraded headlights would finish it off nicely. I've been thinking of getting the projectors for mine but I hate messing with car headlights.

Similar Thread Suggestions