Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Finally have some pics of the car with her new shoes on. Bare in mind these are post Knockhill pics so shes dirty :-p

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0151-1.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0155-1.jpg

No vids this time out as my camera decided to go flat on me which is a shame cause I felt I drove the best I have around the track. But hey, maybe next time out next Saturday al get another vid.

Last edited:
Looks good mate, nice to see a filthy one for a change. What are the R888's like on the road and what sort of price are you getting them for if you don't mind me asking?

Looks good mate, nice to see a filthy one for a change. What are the R888's like on the road and what sort of price are you getting them for if you don't mind me asking?

I got them when they were £140 a corner. Now they are bout £160.

On the road they are noisier and all the wee stones stick to them and flick into the wheel arches.

Finally have some pics of the car with her new shoes on. Bare in mind these are post Knockhill pics so shes dirty :-p

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0151-1.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0155-1.jpg

No vids this time out as my camera decided to go flat on me which is a shame cause I felt I drove the best I have around the track. But hey, maybe next time out next Saturday al get another vid.

What are the spec's of the rims and tyres?

17'' or 18''
Wich offset
Wich Tyres size's

greets

A wee pic courtesy of Callum of the 200 on the rollers at the rolling road meet last Saturday:

DSC_0102.jpg

Managed:

Run 1:

Maximum power- wheels- 172.0bhp @ 7,113rpm
Maximum power- engine- 195.7bhp @ 7,220rpm
Maximum torque- 151.1lbft @ 5,629rpm

Run 2:

Maximum power- wheels- 176.3bhp @ 7,109rpm
Maximum power- engine- 197.9bhp @ 7,213rpm
Maximum torque- 152.6lbft @ 5,569rpm

A slight improvement in peak power over the last run. Could be down to 2 things. The engine having more miles on it or the temperature on the day being 1.1 degrees. Was -10 degrees when you take into consideration the wind chill factor from the fans.

Looks good, did you get a helmet in the end ?

Didnt see your post. Got a helmet from the shop you suggested. Not cheap but does the business and looks good.

Will get a pic up. But its an Arai badboy.

Ma neice says it makes me look like the Stig lol.

IMG_0093-1.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions