Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Love the look of it head on ! First time ever for me with a 200 thats not white !

Good to see your getting the tailgate done too ! :thumbup: Like Robo said the upgraded headlights would finish it off nicely. I've been thinking of getting the projectors for mine but I hate messing with car headlights.

I'd like to get it done maybe sometime in the future but they aint cheap either.

Had my brakes done at SWR this morning. New pads, HEL brake lines and some uprated Motul fluid. Snuck a cheeky wee pic whilst she was up on the lift:

5374716625_66bf90dc9b_b.jpg

N0ddie you happy with SWR work? I know i won't use any1 else now apart from these boys. Any runs meets ect coming up?

What pads did you go for? HEL lines any good?

I replaced standard pads with standard. They are really good pads to dont see why I should change. There was still some "meat" on the old ones but since I was changing to the braided lines and changing the fluid it seemed the right thing to do.

Difficult to say how good the HEL lines are. They are nice bits of kit but I havent tested them properly yet ie. on the track.

N0ddie you happy with SWR work? I know i won't use any1 else now apart from these boys. Any runs meets ect coming up?

Very happy yes. Will defo be going back to them for any work on the Clio.

Not sure of any meets etc. Too damn cold to do anything the now lol. :smiley:

Also just back from the wrappers, they finished off the roof wrap (The wee bit on top of the tailgate under the spoiler) and it looks excellent. Finishes it off nicely.

Had the 200 serviced today @ 11300 miles. Had the work done at SWR and again cant fault their service (And price).

Also spent the morning washing the grime and brake dust off the track wheels in preparation for next Saturdays trackday at Knockhill. The Ultras certainly aint the easiest of wheels to clean, but they needed it and I cant have dirty wheels on my car.

5415079469_3ea65d9f81_b.jpg

Also had a delivery of some new 888s (They were going cheap on eBay so thought I'd grab 'em whilst they were cheap). Will be making a few videos of Knockhill next week so will post 'em in here once they're up.

5415690990_eed77b5e95_b.jpg

Got another pic of the wrapped roof (Completely finished this time):

5415689156_ffeee93ef0_b.jpg

Not the best pic but you get the idea.

Does look very nice indeed, think i saw those R888s on eBay too and it was a good price! Have fun with them out on track dude, i need to get some braided lines too!

Looks the absolute bo!!ocks with the black wrap, was it a black painted roof originally or wrapped too?

I had the main roof wrapped initially but that left the top of the tailgate still green. So had that wrapped to finish it off. Love it now. Looks much more aggressive.

Does look very nice indeed, think i saw those R888s on eBay too and it was a good price! Have fun with them out on track dude, i need to get some braided lines too!

The guy has plenty left. Was next day delivery to which was good.

when will i see this car in the flesh, lovin it! fave green clio :hug1:

You'd have seen it on Sunday if you werent staying in to watch the Celts pump yer dirty mob :rofl:

You could come up Knockhill next Saturday? Can get some passenger laps in if you fancy it?

Next on the list of things to do is the dash strips and centre console to be wrapped.

OMG Nodular, gorgeous car sir :hug:

This will look soooooo good racing up Applecross :wink:

Thought I'd stick our meet pics in here also:

Taken in the Callander car park:

5422138126_288b24d534_b.jpg

5422144780_60337d9da1_b.jpg

Taken opposite a closed lochside hotel:

5422156406_8541a943d5_b.jpg

5421567905_0d4bd1d64b_b.jpg

5422184056_5df683f4e3_b.jpg

5421598413_77c63041aa_b.jpg

5421606025_ec23a47891_b.jpg