Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

LMAO @ 'Wooops' fair play to you mate. Least you didn't end up n the barrier - saw plenty of that this weekend.

Nice videos there noddie, looks like a scary moment there for a second. Is it quite easy to find your self in the gravel then, I'm heading up in april for tuition then I'll be joining you round:tongueout:roud:.
What do you do about insurance if you dont mind me asking?

Its the first time I've been off the track (Done 6 days at Knockhill so far). Was pretty much all my fault though. Just going too fast. If you drive sensibly then you should really be fine.

Insurance wise I only took it for my first 3 outings. Many because it doubles the price of your trackday and as long as your careful you should be fine (Touch wood).

Car looks awesome mate!! Some coilies would finish it off a treat!!!! Love the colour, for some reason it looks dull in renaults pics, but in the flesh looks so much richer and really stands out!! Def my colour of choice for the 200 (after LY :wink: )

Car looks awesome mate!! Some coilies would finish it off a treat!!!! Love the colour, for some reason it looks dull in renaults pics, but in the flesh looks so much richer and really stands out!! Def my colour of choice for the 200 (after LY :wink: )

Lol. I will get a set of coilies eventually. Would have probably took the front bumper off on Saturday if it was any lower. The slightly higher ride saved me when I went off into the gravel.

More goodies arrived today from TwingoGeeko (Karl). My shexy new projector headlights. They look very cool just need to go buy some bulbs for them now:

5455312717_c182e2c672_b.jpg

5455926586_08b883d5a5_b.jpg

The living room looks like parts at Renault lol. You fitting them SWR would do it they had my bumper off said he done it that many times at Renault it's a no prob now. I'm also sure if you asked to help so you know how it's done next time he might cut a bit of the labour price off.Will also need to get a meet sorted so you can show them off

Finally finished with swapping the headlights over. A neighbor assisted with the job (It would be difficult to do on your own. The hardest bit was getting the arch liners out.

Anyway some pishy iPhone pics for the time being. Really like the new look front end now:

5458900230_d43e6092c3_b.jpg

5458294275_13759ab8cd_b.jpg

5458295499_c9d46ef29b_b.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions