200: 200 on next Top Gear series

He isn't as 'Captain Slow' as they make out, if you remember the Romanian pass (that I aren't going to try and spell) May was leaving the others for dead! And the DBS and 599 aren't exactly slow cars :wink:

The TG boys have been in Monaco driving the DS3, 500 and 200 around the track with Eccleston, Briatore and Horner as passengers. Looks hilarious!

was the california that hamster was driving :biggrin:

be good to see the out come to the test....if it loses will we threaten them like the marina club did :lol:

The clio has had a lot of airtime out of this, pretty cool tbh. I amsure that petrov will be ok he is talking etc.

What the hell was Flav doing with May? Couldn't they have found someone better than the guy who almost ruined Renault F1?

What the hell was Flav doing with May? Couldn't they have found someone better than the guy who almost ruined Renault F1?

you have a valid point there obviuosly cheating doesnt rank very highly for keeping someone out of the limelight :swear:

My thoughts too I liked it when he wasn't allowed within 100 miles of a racetrack...

Also dragging his lard-arse around a track is going to hurt a lap time, compare him to the skeleton that is eccleston!

The DS3 aint a bad car really, depending on what engine and spec you get.
The Black on Black with white alloys looks the best :wink:

The Clio RS comes out on top for the amount of fun it is to drive!