200: 200 on next Top Gear series

why did it take so long to get a 200/197 on there iv bin dyin for this day think the clio will win every time they review a hot hatch in top gear (or any other media for that matter) they always always compare it to the 200/197 and what ever it is it always falls short

Last edited:
I honestly think May won't give us any credit in this. The 200 needs someone to push it to it's limits and I don't think may will do it.

I honestly think May won't give us any credit in this. The 200 needs someone to push it to it's limits and I don't think may will do it.

He'd run rings around 99% of people on here. As a performance hatch, it's the best of the 3. As an all rounder, it's the worst.

Depends which angle they take.

Just reading the latest TG mag and they still say - "Nothing compares to the RS, nothing in the class comes close."

It will be very two-faced to turn around and say something else is better after all the praise heaped on the Clio

Last edited:
Just reading the latest TG mag and they still say - "Nothing compares to the RS, nothing in the class comes close."

It will be very two-faced to turn around and say something else is better after all the praise heaped on the Clio

The mag and tv show dont always agree though?

One thing the 200 has on its side, is that its considerably cheaper than the other 2 cars.

Also picked the best spec for it. AG Cup 8)

The mag and tv show dont always agree though?

One thing the 200 has on its side, is that its considerably cheaper than the other 2 cars.

Also picked the best spec for it. AG Cup 8)

that they do - clarkson slagged the civic r off on the show and the magazine voted it best hot hatch not so long ago...........anything can happen with that bunch of jokers

clarkson has so much sway on cars that he can make a big difference to the outcome

Next series is going to be brilliant, clio should definitely be best around that particular track!!!!

Not with driving miss daisy behind the wheel

He isn't as 'Captain Slow' as they make out, if you remember the Romanian pass (that I aren't going to try and spell) May was leaving the others for dead! And the DBS and 599 aren't exactly slow cars :wink:

What happened???

The TG boys have been in Monaco driving the DS3, 500 and 200 around the track with Eccleston, Briatore and Horner as passengers. Looks hilarious!

I dunno, I don't think James is as ''slow'' as he's made out to be. :wink:

Will be an interesting feature that's for sure. :smile:

*EDIT*

Paul beat me to it!!! :smiley:

James may would wipe floor of most people lol, sounds good, I'm watching f1 but went downstairs for 15 lol