200 diffuser (fitted on a 197,pics page 3)

Lol the next 200 to get written off is going to have a big fight over it!!! I want a diffuser and so does Chappo I believe. I cant get over how good it looks with it Jase!

My local garage has had a 200 parked up for a while its tempting to go and do swapsies over night lol!

you beleive right lol, :wink:

but i dont think i will hold out for a salvage one to come up tbh.

Lol the next 200 to get written off is going to have a big fight over it!!! I want a diffuser and so does Chappo I believe. I cant get over how good it looks with it Jase!

My local garage has had a 200 parked up for a while its tempting to go and do swapsies over night lol!

Yeah thats right, you can stay over in West Yorks. South Yorks scrappy's are my patch lol :smiley:

Chappo, do they have two or three in, we could turn it into a mini-meet! :wink:

Yeah thats right, you can stay over in West Yorks. South Yorks scrappy's are my patch lol :smiley:

Chappo, do they have two or three in, we could turn it into a mini-meet! :wink:

Lol yeah Iv been warned!!! :lol:

Do we know the official price from the dealers? Iv heard rumours of £700 quid...

Lol yeah Iv been warned!!! :lol:

Do we know the official price from the dealers? Iv heard rumours of £700 quid...

you been told off, lol :smiley:

as if you/we would do it anyway. :001_rolleyes:

i was told £550 from my dealers, so not to sure tbh.

you been told off, lol :smiley:

as if you/we would do it anyway. :001_rolleyes:

i was told £550 from my dealers, so not to sure tbh.

Yeah play dumb Chappo, it is a public forum...

*cough*cough* send me the dealer post code *cough*cough*

Im gonna be in the stealers tommorow (hopefully) to collect the 197 after taking it in to get my seat and kangaroo'ing looked at so I'll ask the question about retail prices for em then...

I like that. You just need to take it to somewhere amazing to try out all that power....somewhere such as, hmmm, Germany?!?!? :wink:

This may sound really stupid, but if you bought a 200 diffuser from renault, do they come pre sprayed as they only come in 2 colours? I reall Thats a lot of money to come with nothing! really want one in anthracite for my R27!

Im gonna pop into the stealers later and see how much they are, really wanna do it!

I'd love to order clio200 diffuser at my dealer's shop.
I guess they will ask me to give a VIN from any 200 which would be a problem (cos mine is R27)..
Can anybody help with the right Renault Part Numbers - all parts needed for a succesful swap ?
Diffuser in gloss black would be appreciated..

they are alot more than £500 from the dealers.
all in they are around £1000

diffuser itself is £500 +vat =£587
external exhaust trims are £60 each +vat =£140
internal exhaust trims are £60 each +vat =£140
painting (as they come in primer) £100+

im selling my 200 diffuser in gloss black with all exhaust trims complete for £500 ono.