200 diffuser (fitted on a 197,pics page 3)

Does anyone know if this would be a straight swap on the 197 or would some work need to be done?
Thanks rocko

Cheers mate, was looking for a thread must of missed it I'm blind :wink:

Haha on worries mate. I must admit it took me a while to find the thread. Hopefully summat il get done in the near future just dont fancy paying renault prices at the moment! Ebay FTW... lol

I also wondered about the opposite - would a 197 front end and lights fit onto the 200? The cup racers changed all their cosmetic bits when the 200 came out so surely it's possible?

I also wondered about the opposite - would a 197 front end and lights fit onto the 200? The cup racers changed all their cosmetic bits when the 200 came out so surely it's possible?

On this one I would have to actually say no I dont think they are interchangeable if you have a look at a photo of the front end particularly one close up on the headlights there seems to be a step halfway along the lower sweep of the lights if that makes sense!? I think you would have t change the lights too if you wanted t do it which would probably double the cost. Its certainly not as simple as the rear

Cheers guys, but I've just had to turn down a amazing deal on 1 and even could of had it fitted this weekend but i need the money for the little ones and misses bday in 2 weeks time. aaarrrrggggghhhh!!!!!!!! :worried:

Cheers guys, but I've just had to turn down a amazing deal on 1 and even could of had it fitted this weekend but i need the money for the little ones and misses bday in 2 weeks time. aaarrrrggggghhhh!!!!!!!! :worried:

Sorry to hear that buddy! Im gonna be cheeky n ask what the deal was and is it available t anyone? Lol :wink:

Sorry to hear that buddy! Im gonna be cheeky n ask what the deal was and is it available t anyone? Lol :wink:

Yeah mate no worries, don't mind helping fellow members, mint condition 200 diffuser with heat shield £100 and would of been able to pick it up this weekend

Yeah mate no worries, don't mind helping fellow members, mint condition 200 diffuser with heat shield £100 and would of been able to pick it up this weekend

Thats quality mate, yeah im interested in that, where abouts is it and do you have any photos? I just wanna check that its the black one not anthracite? :smiley:

Oops the above post is actually me but im at the GFs and I didnt log her out before posting lol

i will be fitting mine on saturday so will let you know if its a straight fit or not.

How much did you manage to get one for Jase, if you don't mind me asking? Or did you go the dealer route?

100 quid is a bargain!!

Great stuff Jase I hope it works as easy as its looks, for both of our sakes lol! Like I have said before my local dealer thinks there havent been any physical changes to the car and that it should be a straight swap between the two!