Cazan Racing 200 Diffuser Fitted

That. Looks. Amazing.

I can see Renault Diffuser and Carbon Diffuser sales going down! :smiley:

yes - but the genuine 200 diffuser has collectors fitted for the tail pipes to blow in to - not sure if the cazan diffuser has them

Your right Si, ours doesn't have them, they can be fitted but they are over £50 each from renault so it would bump the price up quite a bit.

However the 197 pipes are longer and so I wouldn't say you needed them as they are close enough to the trims.

I took the diffuser home with me last night so here is a closer shot, just to point out that in the picture on the left edge there is some black packing foam thats been put over the lugs to protect them whilst I transported it.

Good to meet you today Dan, all ready for FCS now and it looks great on the car.

picture.php

yes - but the genuine 200 diffuser has collectors fitted for the tail pipes to blow in to - not sure if the cazan diffuser has them

What are the collectors sorry?

And was this a straight forward fit with the standard 197 exhausts? I'm sure I read on here problems arise from that?

What are the collectors sorry?

And was this a straight forward fit with the standard 197 exhausts? I'm sure I read on here problems arise from that?

Basically heat shields, without the plastic can melt. At least the plastic used in the oem diffuser can and people have had it happen.

Not sure how fibreglass stands up to heat though?

Last edited:
Fiberglass stands upto heat much better than the plastic oem item will ever do. The resin used in the diffusers is a high temperature fire retarted resin that is more than upto the job and will withstand the heat generated by the exhaust and its gasses.