Cazan Racing 200 Diffuser Fitted

I want one! And an akrapovic full system with monogram'd carbon tip ends. Where do i find a spare one and a half grand for this little project I wonder....hmmmm.

Don't have the exact weights but it is much lighter. I saw Dan yesterday and just had a look to make sure everything is ok with the diffuser and its still looking like new..

What are the collectors sorry?

And was this a straight forward fit with the standard 197 exhausts? I'm sure I read on here problems arise from that?

Basically heat shields, without the plastic can melt. At least the plastic used in the oem diffuser can and people have had it happen.

Not sure how fibreglass stands up to heat though?

They are also there to funnel out the harmful exhaust gas out the diffuser and not allow it to rise up the back of the car and into the cabin !

They are also there to funnel out the harmful exhaust gas out the diffuser and not allow it to rise up the back of the car and into the cabin !

No they are not, they are there to direct the hot gases away from the OEM plastic diffuser.

You'll find a lot of the R3 rally boys run fiberglass diffusers without funnels.. I'm sure if gases were getting into the cabin the FIA and MSA would've pounced on that one straight away.

Last edited:
No they are not, they are there to direct the hot gases away from the OEM plastic diffuser.

You'll find a lot of the R3 rally boys run fiberglass diffusers without funnels.. I'm sure if gases were getting into the cabin the FIA and MSA would've pounced on that one straight away.

Yes it is . It other function is as you say to remove the SAME gasses out for heat purposes .

If the exhaust gases dont go out the rear exhaust hole where are you saying they do go ?